Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Bee

Hi everyone! I've been a busy little bee today creating your shop blog badges which have started to appear in the ride column. Let me know if you want to make any changes and I'll be happy to do so. I simply went with your shop banners and used what was available so if you have other images you'd like me to use feel free to send them to me. If you need my email address just convo me and I'll be happy to send it to you. For those of you with two shops I created one just to get them up and will soon be creating a second.

I have the option of adding your email so you automatically receive any new postings for our blog. Let me know if you'd like me to add you by leaving it in your comment to this posting. It's a cool option for keeping up to date without having to check here all the time.

I'm also going to be starting a "Meet and Greet" series where we can write about the other team members as a way of introducing everyone to the other members of the team. I thought it would be nice to have one posting for each member and when new members join we can simply add a posting about them. It'll be a great way to get to know one another not to mention the fact that Etsy should be visiting our blog sometime soon during their approval process and it'll be nice exposure for our shops should they decide to linger and read a bit. ;-)

That's about it from me for now, hope you're all having a great start to a wonderful week.♥




PS. Like the snazzy signature? I'll gladly make one for each of you so you can "sign" your individual postings when you post on our blog. Just visit www. dafont.com and choose a font you like. Then convo me the font name and I'll be happy to create one and send it to you. ;-)

6 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Catherine: It all looks so lovely Sharon!! It's really beautiful and I love all your wonderful ideas! Thank you too for making my badge - it looks fabulous!! I'm so excited!!!

Thank you Sharon for all your hard work and time that you're putting into this wonderful new team!!

Catherine x

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: It's my pleasure Catherine and I'm so excited about our fabulous team!!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, you're a sweetheart!♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters: Dearest Sharon:

Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing for the Team. It is very much appreciated!! You give from your heart and it shows :)

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: Thanks LuLu, you're such a darling and equality giving! Gee should we have named the team "Giving Avenue"? Nah, I love the name you chose, it's perfect. You all inspire me everyday!♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie: It's all looking wonderful Sharon - you've done a great job! Thanks for all your hard work!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets: It is all so beautiful and well designed ;-) I love it all! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. You are the bombdiggity ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...