Friday, January 30, 2009

A Little Frivolity in the Squawk Box

If you were not around last evening, you really missed all the Frivolity. Sharon, Laura and myself were in the Squawk Box last night. For those of you that do not know what the Squawk Box is, it is the chat feature in our Private Community! I have dubbed it the Squawk Box because I am sure that is what it sounded like last night......a bunch of squawking girls, giggling and having a good time. The next time you sign in to the Inspiration Avenue Community, make sure to look down on the right, all the way towards the bottom and see if anyone is chatting. It is a lot of fun and you don't have to stay and talk forever, (I know we are all busy in our lives) but just pop in to say hello to any fellow team members that may be online. You never know when you might brighten someone's day with a laugh or two :)


LuLu~*

4 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

AH!!! I LOVE IT!!! Great posting and we DID have a blast, didn't we!?! What a great way to get the word out to all our co-conspirators, you're genius!♥
(oh and the photo rocks!) ;-D

January 30, 2009 6:51 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

Hehe! I love that photo!!!

I haven't quite got the hang of the squawk box! Laura tried her very best to attract my attention but I just didn't see it! Sorry Laura! xx

January 31, 2009 4:02 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

I didn't even know that feature was there! Sorry I missed the party but will keep an eye out for the next one!

January 31, 2009 5:52 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets:

Hah! Oh boy did we have some laughs ;-) I love the post. Now, everyone....just imagine the fun we had...........so come on! Join us :-)

February 1, 2009 10:02 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...