Thursday, January 15, 2009

Meet and Greet - Coastal Sisters

Hi everyone! With our latest "Meet and Greet" it's time to introduce the lovely and talented LuLu of Coastal Sisters. LuLu also happens to be my co-conspirator behind our fabulous Inspiration Avenue Etsy Team and the creator of our wonderful team name!

I've only known LuLu for a short while yet there's a sense of timelessness to our friendship. For anyone who meets LuLu is immediately taken by her charm and grace. This talented artist, with her endearing personality, possesses a genuine quality which flows through all of her work.

LuLu and her sister Lisa are the artisans behind Coastal Sisters. Sharing a life long dream of creative expression and a love for coastline influences, they infuse this energy into their art work.

Visiting LuLu's Etsy shop and scrolling through her one-of-a-kind creations you're immediately struck by the pure charm and beauty of each piece. LuLu specializes in amazingly realistic faux dessert creations. Yet LuLu's delicious decor is only one part of her exquisite collection. Nestled within her shop is an elegant assortment of handmade jewelry featuring vintage finds, natural gem stones and precious metals.

I'm honestly at a loss for how to describe this wonderfully talented artist and her beautiful creations. Suffice to say LuLu not only creates beautiful treasures but is a treasure of a person herself.

13 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets: Yay LuLu!! Isn't Sharon just the bomb? You are a fabulous artist and Sharon is definitely not shy in presenting it ;-)

I am in absolute love with your Cottage Cupcakes. They are so darn adorable and gorgeous :-)

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters: **Hopping up on the podium and straightening my skirt, tapping the microphone..."Is this thing on?"

Hi Everyone!

{{{{SHARON}}}} Have I told you lately how awesome you are? Thank you so much for the fabulous introduction. I feel like royalty now so I think I should make a Crown or a Tiara today :)

I am so honored to be a part of this group and am very excited of the things to come....ohhhhh the places we'll go....

Onward and Upward!
Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Josh of Scribbles of an Ancient Soul: *comes in through wide, majestic door, very confused* Hmmmm... Where did I get myself this time?! Let's see, there's seagulls, beautiful jewelery, delicious-looking fake desserts, delicious-tasting real desserts, awesome paintings, something about a team aaaaand... Mom! What could it be.... oh well, I guess I'll never know! *walks away*

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: You see?? What did I tell you!?! Isn't LuLu just the cutest thing ever!!

Oh, I see a stray child wandered in hmmm.... Oh wait, he' mine - what a card! (love you cookie-bean!)

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sherry Smyth: Oh hear hear!! I haven't known LuLu for a long time and yet I feel such a close kinship with her. She makes me laugh...we share the same zany sense of humour for Britcoms and all things silly...we can look at ourselves and at life and see the funny side as well as the serious, without allowing the serious to cloud every bit of sun.

LuLu creates from her heart and from her sense of joie de vivre.

And I think she would look stunning in a Vivienne Westwood gown!!!

Glad to be part of this with LuLu and to know someone who is a breath of fresh air!! ♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: You always manage to speak my heart, Sherry. Beautifully said, thank you so much!♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie of Artangel: Lulu you have a gorgeous shop! I don't think I'd seen it before but am glad I have now! I love your maple leaf necklace especially - beautiful!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters: Thank you ladies! I know I am a silly heart and a dreamer and that is what comes through in my work. It is others as you all that inspire me to stretch a little further out of my comfort zone and try new things. This is going to be an awesome group to be in!

Now, if we could only get Vivienne Westwood to come play with us! could use it!

Love,
LuLu~*

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: Sherry, of all the people who could have said this to me, it means so much coming from you. You're the most wonderful writer I've ever known personally and have such an innate gift for writing from the heart. Thank you♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs: Wooooowwww!! I am in complete awe!!! What a beautiful write up Sharon ~ and you've introduced me to a VERY talented lady! Lulu, so nice to meet you :) You have exquisite jewelry my dear...just beautiful ~ your shop is gorgeous and your photography is something to be envious of. LOVE it!! Welcome to the team!!! ♥ xo

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Catherine of Coral Seas: Wow!!!! Another amazing write up Sharon!!!

Hi Lulu!!! You make the most gorgeous jewellery. I love, love, love your copper dipped leaf necklace!! You're very artistic and talented!! :)

Catherine x

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters: Ooooooo, Thanks Angie and Catherine...nice to meet you both and thank you for the compliments on the things in my nest :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters: Oh Sherry...let's go have a bevvie at the Green Man and a bacon bottie *snort*

LuLu~*xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...