Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meet and Greet - Laura Lee's Tasty Treats

Hi Everyone! Today isn't my honor neigh my privilege to introduce you to the illustrious Laura of Laura Lee's Tasty Treats and Any Occasion Boutique. Ah.. where to begin... (stop snickering Laura)... Laura has by far one of the best sense of humors I have ever had the privilege of knowing. She is a side splitting, rip roaring delight of a person who I have the honor of calling friend as well but beyond Laura's delightful whit and charm is an amazingly talented woman.

Laura started her journey on Etsy with her card shop, Any Occasion Boutique. I've had the honor of ordering many of her fabulous cards as well as a slew of custom orders. Laura creates all of my fabulous business related greeting cards and moon tags, all by hand, for which I have received countless compliments from customers and friends alike. The intricate details to attention are everywhere in her work and her devotion, hard work motto, and dedication to customer service show through in every project she approaches.

Laura's talents don't stop with paper creations as she also happens to be an innately gifted baker. Laura's second shop Laura Lee's Tasty Treats offers a selection of homemade freshly baked to order treats and sweets that are absolutely mouth watering. She's even recently added her "U Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies" where customers can purchase the ingredients to make her delicious treats fresh in their own kitchen. I have had the immense pleasure of devouring her delectable treats and they're a huge hit among every member of our family. The best way to describe Laura's treats is to imagine the shrill of my 13 year old son ringing through the house every time a delivery arrives from this talented baker.

I'm delighted that Laura is a part of our team as her whit and humor, her sincerity and honesty of character and her immensely huge heart are all aspects we will appreciate as we move forward toward our successful future together. Oh and check out her blog, she's having an awesome giveaway right now. ;-)

7 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas: Laura is indeed multi talented and I have asked her a couple of times to come to England to set up her bakery shop! The way my sons eat she'd make a fortune out of them alone!

Seriously though, I have ordered from her a couple of times and she was so lovely to work with. I have also seen how beautifully she makes her cards as I have a couple sent to me via Sharon. She's a very talented lady!!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs: (Optional Toe Touch) OTT! OTT! OT..OWWWWW! My BAAAACK :( Ahem....so sorry hee hee ~

First, Sharon ~ what a brilliant write up on Laura "DUDE"~ She is delightful, isn't she? *snicker*

My Dude - have I told you lately how much I heart you? :P ♥ A well deserved write up for you love - I agree 100% with everything she said. Dead on accurate is what it was. Thats right. :D YAAAAAY!!! LAURA ROCKS ♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets: *waves my princess wave*
There she is, Miss America.
There she is.....oh, oops! Wrong song!! HAH!

Oh my, Ladies :-D Thank you ever so much for the kind words and thoughts. You make me blush! Our friendship will always held deep in my heart. :-D

And YOU my darling Sharon! What a lovely write up. You make me feel so important even though I am just an average human being :-D I feel like I am high up on a pedestal (OK, at 5' 1" maybe I might need one). You are a beautiful, gifted woman who just happens to be a fabdamulous artist!! It is MY pleasure to say that you are my friend :-D Thank you so much for being yourself. I've said it before and I can never say it enough....this world is a brighter place with you in it :-D

Tons of love!!!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel: Laura it's been great to discover your two shops - you're obviously a lady with a wide range of talents! Beautiful hand made cards and ... well let's just say I daren't look at your baked goods as it makes me want to head straight for the biscuit tin! I agree with Catherine - I vote for you to come and set up a bakery in England!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sherry Smyth: I'm drooling over this photo of these cookies...and have already entered the giveaway...wish me luck!!!

I too have received one of Laura's cards from Sharon and Laura, it was beautiful as are the other cards in your shop!!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets: Thank you Angie ;-) Geesh. If you and Catherine insist on me moving there then....alright! Which one of your kitchens can I live in? Free biscuits to my new landlord! HAHAHA :-D

Sherry- Thank you for drooling ;-) Believe it or not, drooling is a good thing :-D And how exciting that you received one of my cards. I think I'm blushing :-) You are definitely entered in the drawing...drool and all :-D

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters: Sharon...this was such a great write up on Laura. Thank you so much for introducing this sweet one to us. I just received my chocolate covered pretzels yesterday that I ordered from Laura and let me tell you that they are declicious. Her packaging is very elegant and I love the fact that she handwrote me a note in the package. I told her that is what makes artists stand out from others and that is that she took the time to write a note. What a sweetheart she is.

Welcome to the treehouse Laura!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...