Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meet and Greet - Mana Moon Studios

It is truly my pleasure to introduce the beautiful and fabulously talented Sharon of Mana Moon Studios. This woman is nothing less than one of the most giving souls that I have ever met. I actually met Sharon through Sherry’s Blog not too long ago and just like Sherry, I feel as if I have known her forever. I can’t tell you how many times she’s taken the time out of her day to help me with questions I have had about a little of this and that.

Being a part of the Indie culture, Sharon and her husband Damein (lovingly referred to as “D”, everyone wave to D please!) are the artisans behind Mana Moon Studios. Sharon shares her talents with others through her incredible original woven wire beaded bracelets, key holders and mixing fibers with a variety of other materials to create beautiful necklaces and earrings. Damein shares his talents with other through his wonderful chain maille bracelets. Sharon has been featured in Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine and has also been featured on both Vintaj and Cuteable Blogs. Sharon and Damien also have their own website and you can see where else to find these lovely creations by clicking here. I am getting good at inserting links!

The colors that Sharon uses in her designs are so varied and beautiful….some very soft and others are very brilliant so there is something to suit everyone with the variety that Sharon has to offer. I personally own two of her bracelets, one pair of earrings and one key holder and I can tell you first hand that her work is gallery quality and full of fabulosity.

Last but not least, if you look up the words love, kindness and generosity in the dictionary, there you will find a picture of Sharon. I am so blessed to call her my friend.

9 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets: Aaaahh. Yes! It is Sharon's turn. LuLu, you couldn't have written this anymore beautifully. Sharon is an amazing artist and I, like you and everyone else, immediately bonded with this sweet woman the first time I met her. It was like I had known her all my life!

Sharon, we have had the wonderful opportunity of sharing great laughs and even some tears of memories together. I am ever so thankful for our friendship and look forward to many years!!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: Thank you SO much for the wonderful Meet and Greet LuLu!! And thank you for your beautiful comments!!

This has been an amazing series and I'm just so happy we could all get to know each other better. I knew all of you and yet I still learned so much more about each one of you.

Now.... if we could only get Etsy to approve us!!!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel: LuLu what a wonderful and fitting tribute to Sharon! I agree - Sharon has a very kind and generous spirit which even though we have never met has shone through in all my contacts with her. And her jewellery is a feast to the eyes - such rich colours and attention to detail! Sharon it's been such a pleasure "meeting" you!
Oh - and a wave to "D"!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Pamela, Kira and Scampi: Sharon, what a lovely introduction, although we have meet, it is wonderful to see that I am not the only one who thinks of you this way, what a great heart you have!

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs: Lulu ~ a lovely write up dear! Sharon deserves every single beautiful word. She is indeed one in a million and I am honored to call her my friend. She's kind and generous beyond measure and is by far one of the sweetest women you'd ever have the pleasure of knowing. *waves* Hi D!! :D (hi Joshie!!)
Sharon ~ thank you for inspiring each of us everyday with your sweet heart. I heart you!!!!! ♥ ♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas: I agree whole heartedly with every single sentiment expressed above!

LuLu, you've described Sharon, Damien and their work so beautifully!!

I spotted Sharon's bracelets on Flickr and couldn't get them out of my head. I just had to have one and it was through all that that I got to know her. I'm now the proud owner of two bracelets and two keyring holders and three banners, with another on the way. (Oh dear, it sounds like I'm trying to do one better than LuLu! **turns calm submissively to LuLu** It's okay LuLu, I don't want a scrap!! I can share! I simply adore Sharon and her amazing work.)

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: You know you're all making me cry... right? I love you all so much, from the bottom of my heart. You know you're the magic in this world that makes each morning a wonderful place to wake up in. I can't tell you how much you mean to me and I just can't imagine this life without each and everyone of you.♥♥♥

Thanks so much for visiting Pamela and what a delightful surprise! Your comments mean so much!♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Original posting by Sherry Smyth: The only thing left to say after LuLu's amazing bio and introduction of Sharon is "amen" ♥

Inspiration Avenue said...

Original posting by Coastal Sisters: Awwww *scuffing my shoe in the dirt*...Thanks Ladies...it was my pleasure to have the honor to do Sharon's Meet and Greet :)

Sharon, if it were not for you, we would not have the beginning of this wonderful team of Artists. Thank you sweetie for putting this Team together.

*blowing kisses*

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...