Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Star in Our Midst

Does this creation look familiar? It's the handy work of Catherine, one of our talented team members . Catherine of LaPerle and Coral Seas struck star status today with the news that her creation made the cover of the Spring issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.

Never having submitted her work, a while back Catherine took the plunge and sent a photo of one of her creations to Vintaj who immediately included her work in their gallery. In follow up Vintaj sent her the contact information for several publications and encouraged Catherine to submit some of her beautiful pieces. Catherine followed up with a submission to Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine who was immediately impressed with her gorgeous work. It's no surprise then that this talented artist is now featured on the cover of a national publication with her first magazine submission.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say how immensely proud we are of Catherine and this incredible milestone. I can't think of more deserving artist and friend. You were already a star in my book Catherine and we are so proud to share you with the rest of the world.

So a very huge team CONGRATULATIONS to Catherine for her exquisite creations and this huge accomplishment! To purchase a copy of the magazine click here.

5 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets:

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! CATHERINE!!!!! OMG I am so happy for you :-D WOOO HOOOO!!! Look at me do the happy dance. Uumm...wait...let me put some pants on first :-\ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously...I am VERY excited for you and you must be GLEAMING and BEAMING! AAHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

January 27, 2009 11:27 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Wow - go Catherine!!!
What an inspiration - well done you! Your beautiful jewelery looks great on the front page - right where it belongs!

January 27, 2009 12:08 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

Ok, I was the one that deleted my post because I misspelled Catherine's name! Let's try this again....*whispering*...I left the "e" out on the end of her name...oops!

Dearest Catherine:

A big CONGRATULATIONS on your design getting published! This is wonderful and we are all so proud of you!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

January 27, 2009 12:21 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs:

Oh Catherine!!! How exciting!! Hooray for you honey!! I'm so proud that we're on the same Etsy Team! Go You!!
Congratulations dear; that is a huge accomplishment!! Hugs!!!
xoxo ~ Angie

January 27, 2009 3:47 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

Thank you so much ladies!! I'm blushing horribly but it really is rather nice to see your jewellery in print!

Waves and kisses to you all!

January 28, 2009 2:37 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...