Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Celebrating the Etsy Way

I am happy to announce we now have a team buyer's account with Etsy and to celebrate we have a little team Treasury I just created. Given the fact that we're still only 7 members strong *smiles* there was a bit of duplication of shops and yes I broke the dreaded rule and included one of my own pieces in the Treasury, yikes!

So although our little Treasury won't make front page we're sure to gain some exposure and that's always a great thing! I'll post the log-on info for our team buyer's Etsy account on our community. Feel free to log on to our team Etsy account anytime to create an Etsy mini for your website or blog.

3 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Beautiful treasury Sharon! Thank you for putting it together :)

Soon our team will grow and flourish, just like the friendship we all share.

February 18, 2009 10:12 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

It looks great Sharon! And well done for getting it - I just missed it yesterday! x

February 19, 2009 5:52 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

I am behind on reading up on everything! This was a beautiful Treasury! LOVE the colors :)

February 21, 2009 8:17 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...