Thursday, February 26, 2009

Handmade Personal Cards

Quick, come and have a look at these gorgeous cards with me!!! Aren’t they stupendous!!

Can you guess who made them? Or course you can. It’s Laura of Sweets and Greets! She’s the amazing talent behind these beautiful creations. Lots of hugs and kisses to you Laura, you’ve made my day!
Laura took my new shop design (the brain child of Mrs Manamoon *waves to Sharon*) and turned it into beautiful handmade cards and tags. Everything now coordinates
and I feel terribly chic! *flicks hair nonchalantly* I know my customers are going to love these delightful cards. It’s a very special personal touch that will complete my jewellery parcels.
What a wonderfully talented team of ladies Inspiration Avenue is!!
I’m grinning from ear to ear!!! Can you see me?

~♥ Catherine ♥~

8 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

Oh dear! Sorry everyone. This doesn't look like I wanted it to. I've messed and fiddled about with it for ages and I just couldn't get it to put paragraph breaks etc where I wanted them, so please forgive me!! :-(

~Catherine~

February 26, 2009 9:05 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Sweets 'N Greets:

OMG Catherine!!!! You are tooooo sweet :-D Thank you so much for sharing the cards with everyone!! It was my pleasure to make your cards and I am sooo thrilled you like them :-D I had a blast making them and they meant a lot to me because they were for you ;-)
Love you Dear,
Laura

February 26, 2009 9:37 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs:

Wow ~ Catherine... those look amazing!!!! I'm very matchy-matchy when it comes to just about everything! lol I'm jealous!!!!

Laura ~ you are amazing, did you know that? ♥

February 26, 2009 9:45 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

Wow! What's that light in the distance?? It's your smile across the seas!! These ARE gorgeous Catherine and Laura is a gem!! I'll take no create for the concept though as this was ALL you, I just followed your vision! ;-)

February 26, 2009 10:22 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Wow these are really lovely, and very professional looking Catherine - I'm v. impressed! Great design and execution - everyone involved is so talented!!

February 26, 2009 10:57 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Absolutely beautiful work! Laura is amazing with both paper and flour :) I can hardly wait to get MY new cards! I'll post them once they are ready.

March 1, 2009 7:14 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Beth:

ooooh! those cards are AWESOME!!!!! Love them!

March 2, 2009 4:34 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

Isn't Laura amazing? I love these cards and the colors are just soooooo oceany! (is that a word?.....*snort)

Lovely!

LuLu~*xoxo

March 2, 2009 4:46 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...