Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inspirational Treasury

Ooh my first ever post here - I'm nervous lol!

I just managed to grab a Treasury, which as Sharon will tell you is some feat for me! My computer is rather poorly and currently shows 6 years behind, so for me every Treasury list says "expires in 6 years" - which doesn't make it easy!!

Anyway, I kept an eye out in the Forums and Twitter, saw a Treasury alert and managed to get this one! I've featured some lovely work from the team, as well as a couple of other favourites!

Feel free to click away - wouldn't it be great if we got to the front page!
Originally posted by: Artangel

7 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Oooooh! Beautiful treasury... I'm off to go find it now. Great job!

February 12, 2009 11:57 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

GORGEOUS Treasury Angie!! And you did a fabulous job on your first posting!! Whoot!

I really love the rich selections you included in this Treasury and admire to perseverance with that annually challenged computer of yours. If ever anyone deserved a front page it would be you. ;-)

February 12, 2009 12:04 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

Angie..this is wonderful! I am off to look at the Treasury :)

LuLu~*xoxo

February 12, 2009 12:29 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs:

W O W!! Its gorgeous!!! Thanks Angie, for including my necklace ~ it looks so happy there amongst the other items created by our amazing team! Whoot!! ♥

February 12, 2009 4:03 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Thanks everyone - it's a pleasure to show off all your lovely work!

February 12, 2009 5:29 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Okay... I can't find it! Where is it at?

February 12, 2009 10:03 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Um... nevermind... found the link. DOH!

February 12, 2009 10:06 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...