Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meet and Greet - Rocki's Supplies

I'm happy to announce and introduce our newest team member, Rocki of Rocki's Supplies. Rocki is well... Rockin'. A wonderful jewelry designer turned jewelry supplier Rocki creates her own handmade jewelry supplies from a selection of precious and semi precious metals. Visit her shop and you'll find an amazing collection of original designs in earwires, closures and much more. There's always something new being created by this talented artist who first began with her "Signature Elfin" earwires and continues today with her latest addition "Twist and Wrap".

I had the pleasure of ordering some custom designed earwires from Rocki and what a treat it was. She worked with me to understand my vision and came up with exactly what I was looking for. Many of her original designs begin as custom orders by customers and end up as very popular items in her shop.

Beyond Rocki's Supplies is the wonderful mother, sister, and friend. Those of us who've had the fortune of getting close to Rocki are very familiar with her delightful charm and fabulous whit as well as a spirit of generosity and immensely caring heart. Rocki is yet another treasure in this world and will be a welcome addition to our team.

7 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Oh Sharon, you are so sweet! I popped over here to get the link and thought I popped into the wrong blog when I seen my *lovely* avatar (hmm, wonder who made it?). Then I realized where I was ;)

Thank you SO much!!! Now what was I doing... oh yeah, the link... ;)

♥ Rocki

February 4, 2009 4:34 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Rocki hi and welcome to the team! Look forward to getting to know you more!
Angie x
PS Great etsy shop btw! If I was a jeweler I'd be spending a fortune!

February 5, 2009 3:26 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

That's such a lovely write-up Sharon! I agree with it all. I have bought Rocki's earring wires, headpins and rings in the past and they are outstanding!!!

I'm so pleased you've joined Rocki!!

Catherine xx

February 5, 2009 8:35 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Dave Robertson:

Hi Sharon, what nice handmade findings. You're lucky to have Rocki on the team!

--Dave

February 5, 2009 11:28 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

Awe, thanks "dudes"! *borrowing from Ang* ;-) Easy to do these writes, you're just all that awesome!!

Thanks Dave, yes, Rocki is a remarkably talented jewelry artisan.

February 5, 2009 1:22 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

From one Twisted Sistah to another, WELCOME!

I am so glad you are here :)

LuLu~*xoxo

February 5, 2009 9:45 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Awe gee thank you guys for your kind comments! I'm so very happy to be a part of this beautiful team!

February 6, 2009 10:47 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...