Monday, February 2, 2009

New Creation in My Shop

Taking advantage of our team blog with a little shameless plug I'd like to announce that I've posted a new item in my treasures shop. One of my UFOs (unfinished objects) has found it's way past my work desk and into my shop inventory.

There are two stands of fibers resting alongside the elongated brass chain, one creamy wispish and the other shimmering mocha. Oodles of Czech glass in aqua, amber and mocha are highlighted with delicately stamped bead caps and sparkling faceted crystals. The main focal features an art nouveau stamped connector, Czech glass, a tiny aqua flower and Sterling Silver and a patina brass crown. I had such fun creating this piece and love all the details.

3 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

Oh Sharon, I'm drooling, I'm drooling!! It's just so gorgeous!!!

You may have noticed that I've finally been able to accept your invitation to the blog. The email account's still not working on my laptop but my brother managed to get the emails onto his computer!

February 2, 2009 1:09 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

Oh how wonderful Catherine, whoot! I'm so glad you can post on our blog now. Thought I'd break the ice for "shameless plugs", care to take a turn?? I'm you have have gobs of new creations to post about so I can drool in return. ;-)

February 2, 2009 1:30 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

I love this Sharon - really pretty! I've actually been finishing off a couple of my own UFOs this week - yes, you've inspired me!

February 4, 2009 4:34 AM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...