Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whoot Whoot for Sharon!


I just received my copy of the Spring 2009 issue of Stringing Magazine in the mail yesterday and there on page 9 was our own lovely Sharon's design that won second place! The challenge theme was "Flower Power" for this contest. Sharon's design featured amazing polymer-clay flower beads by Zuda Gay Pease incorporated in with ribbon, seed beads, crystals and sterling silver. This issue will not be out on the stands until February 24 so I scanned the page in so everyone could see!

Congratulations Sharon!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

3 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios: Ah you found me out! haha! What a darling you are taking the time to scan this, thank you SO much!! I received my copy too, pretty fabulous feeling but of course this piece would be nothing with out Zuda Gay's GORGEOUS beads and talent.

February 14, 2009 12:23 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

You really should have won this Sharon! I love the colour and texture and sheer beauty of the piece.

February 16, 2009 8:57 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Sharon I'm so thrilled for you - and such a beautiful piece! Well done you - you should frame this and put it on the wall!

February 16, 2009 5:38 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...