Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie!

♫Happy Birthday♫ to our lovely team member Angie of Angie Kelly Designs!!

Angie sells gorgeous jewelry creations through her Etsy shop and keeps us all smiling, laughing and contemplating excerpts from The Secret through her blog.

Since Angie took the day off from work to celebrate her birthday I thought it would be a nice treat to snatch up a gorgeous pair of earrings from her shop as a little present for myself. What better way to celebrate a dear friend/teammate's birthday than by providing a little work for them and a treat for yourself, LOL!

Seriously Angie is an absolute gem and we adore her. Her work is exquisite and a definite must have for any jewelry collection. So although these lovelies are taken there's plenty more to choose from in her Etsy shop, Angie Kelly Designs.

6 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

A Very Very Very Happy Birthday to you Angie!! Hope you have a great day and a wonderful year!
Love Angie xxx

March 19, 2009 2:15 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by D:

Happy Birthday Angie, hope its a good one.

D

March 19, 2009 2:39 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs:

Aww, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Sharon! You are just too much!! lol ♥
I've had the best day and have you all to thank for it ~ THANK YOU ALL so much!! Lovelove!! ♥ ♥ ♥

March 19, 2009 7:10 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Dawn:

Oh Dear! I'm a day late!!

♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Birthday Angie!♥ ♥ ♥

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day and my wishes for you are that you have many more days filled with all the things that bring you joy...

Big hugs ♥ ♥ ♥

Dawn xxoo

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Sung in Marilyn Monroe style... uhem, cough cough...

Hahp py Bhirth day to you
Hahp py Bhirth day to you
Hahp py Bhirth day to my darlin little Angie Pooooooh,
Hahp py Bhirth day to youuuuuuu!
Mhua!

Hope it was a good one!
Love,
Rocki

March 20, 2009 11:52 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

........skidding to a stop...... Shew! I know I wished you a Happy Cake Day on Etsy but forgot to post here! Eeeeeeeeeek! I am behind on my Blog visits and am trying to catch up!

Here's wishing you many more!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

March 21, 2009 1:15 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...