Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet and Greet - Emberseed

We're delighted to introduce our newest member, Shannon of Emberseed. Shannon is a very busy Mom of three who maintains a diverse online presence through her three Etsy shops, several online venues and three blogs.

This busy and talented artist came to us through her newest shop, Emberseed, which features a delicious assortment of natural fragrances for body and home. When asking Shannon about her fragrance shop she replied: "Emberseed is a budding shop that is dedicated to natural and herbal enlightenment. I've always tried to find natural alternatives to bath and beauty products for my own use and so I've decided to share some of the products that I create for myself with others."

"I like the fact that no synthetic materials or colorants are used in my products. I also am dedicated to using fresh botanical materials and the best ingredients in order to make my products top quality."

Shannon's favorite fragrance is her Sprig Perfume Oil because, "... it's a great 'pick me up scent'. It's somewhat citrusy and fruity but it also has the soothing undertones of vanilla. I use all natural essential oils and Sweet Almond and Sesame Oils for this perfume."

Aside from her talent with mixing fragrances Shannon also possesses a genuine love for creating jewelry so easily visible in her beautiful handmade creations. Shannon's profile in her Etsy jewelry shop, Shannon Cintron Jewelry, reads: "I've been creating jewelry for over ten years. It started as a hobby for me and soon became my addiction. To me, jewelry and adornments should convey a mood. I'm very uninhibited as an artist and I love to use my experiences and surroundings as inspiration for my work.

One of the first aspects that drew our team leader, Sharon, to this newest member was through one of Shannon's blogs, ♥Treasury Troll♥. Here Shannon features a selection of Etsy Treasuries that catch her eye throughout each week. Treasuries worthy of visits, views, and clicks that might otherwise be lost in the back pages of Etsy's Treasury list. Shannon's efforts to feature other artist's work clearly expresses her truly giving spirit and one that outwardly displays the character and essence of what our team is all about. Shannon also keeps two other blogs at http://emberseed.blogspot.com and http://shannoncintronjewelry.blogspot.com

It's our honor to welcome this wonderful, hardworking and very giving artist to our team, Welcome Shannon!

written by Dawn of Harmony Quest Designs and Sharon of Mana Moon Studios

3 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

What a lovely write-up, Dawn!

Shannon - it's a pleasure to welcome you to the team. And 3 shops! Wow - what a woman lol! I have NO idea how you find the time, I struggle with just the one!

March 31, 2009 2:19 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Catherine of Coral Seas:

Hi Shannon! Welcome to our little team! Your perfume sounds lovely!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Fab write up Dawn and Sharon!!!

April 1, 2009 6:10 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

What a great write up Dawn and Sharon! Hi Shannon and Welcome! I am so glad you are part of our team and I am looking forward to getting to know you :)

LuLu~*

April 1, 2009 12:34 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...