Thursday, June 18, 2009

Meet and Greet - Pimp and Paint

It's my pleasure to introduce our newest team member, Luthien of Pimp and Paint. I've know Luthien for quite a while now and she's an absolutely delightful person, caring friend, wonderful mom, and a very talented artist. Beyond these qualities Luthien is a rare soul in this world and best described in her own words taken from the intro of her Etsy shop:


"I belong in a different Place and Time...
I believe in True Love...and Fidelity...
I believe in Magic...
I believe in Faeries and Elves ...
Hobbits and Middle Earth...
I believe in Karma...
I'm a Piscean and I'm not Ashamed..."



Luthien is a truly inspiring person. One visit to her blog and you're immediately captured by the pages upon pages of step-by-step tutorials she shares with the world for many of the creations she makes.

Here Etsy shop, although new, offers a fresh selection of hand painted coasters and home decor in vibrant colors and eclectic motifs. What artist would love to have a set of her fabulous palette placemats!

Welcome to our team Luthien, it's an pleasure to have you among us!

8 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Luthien of Pimp and Paint:

ooooo!!!!! thank you for the fabulous welcome sharon! i'm a little red from embarrassment seeing my little 'poem' there :p hihihi!! but i can't deny that it does sum me up ... i am just a bit more than little removed from this world! thank you so much for having me on board ... it's a wonderful feeling ... i've been having this feeling the whole of today now. i can't wait to get to know the whole IAEteam :)) MONSTER HUGS!!!
luthien xoxoxo

June 18, 2009 3:33 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

I understand completely and have always said that someone dropped me on the wrong planet. Perhaps that's why so many of us have found each other like magnets attracting. ;-) Whatever the case I'm just thrilled we've all found each other and to have you on board! Hugs♥

June 18, 2009 4:32 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

A big welcome to you Luthien! WE are so glad to have you here on our team. I know you are going to enjoy yourself and all the wonderful ladies that grace our team. I love all the colors you use in your beautiful creations!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!
LuLu~*xoxo

June 22, 2009 11:58 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Dawn of Harmony Quest Designs:

Welcome with big open arms, Luthien! You're work is inspiring and I'm so happy you're amongst us. I'm so looking forward to chatting with you at our next team meeting... see you there! Happy Days and Best Wishes!

Dawn xo

June 22, 2009 12:33 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Luthien a huge welcome to the team - look forward to getting to know you better, seeing more of your work and gossiping about sunny Manchester! Angie x

June 22, 2009 2:31 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Catherine of Coral Seas:

Hi Luthien, it's lovely to see you in our team!! Your work is so beautiful, very bright with lots of different things to see in it, which I just love!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Catherine x

June 23, 2009 2:08 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs:

Woooow...Luthien ~ your work is just gorgeous!!!!! I'm so looking forward to getting acquainted and seeing more of your beautiful art!! xoxoxo

June 23, 2009 1:57 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Luthien of Pimp and Paint:

oh man :)) i didn't know there were so many warm welcome messages and sweet sweet comments about my work here!! sorry for not checkin in earlier :p hehehe thank you all of you from the bottom of my heart! and oh yea... that was a great meeting! muax!! xoxoxo

July 2, 2009 12:33 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...