Monday, July 13, 2009

"5 Degrees of Inspiration" Blog Party

We're holding our first ever blog party and we're SO excited!! This has been a team endeavor from the very beginning and we're delighted to invite you all to attend!! There will be fabulous prices and loads fun, so feel free to sign up by leaving a comment on this posting....


♥Theme: "5 Degrees of Inspiration"

♥Date: August 1st, 2009

♥What to Do:
*Sign up for the blog party by leaving a comment on this posting - your blog and link will be added to our growing list on the sidebar of our blog. (be sure to include a link and the name of your blog in your comment)
*Grab our party images and details, then write about it on your own blog. Be sure to post the smaller badge on your sidebar linking back to this posting. (sidebar badge and link are posted below...)
*Join us on the date of the party by writing your own blog posting about the 5 things that inspire you the most. Feel free to post photos too - we love eye candy!
*Visit the other participating blogs from the list on our sidebar and enjoy! It'll be such fun discovering what inspires each of us!

♥Prizes:
We're hosting 2 wonderful prizes!
*The first is a fabulous collection of work from our team members and will be awarded to one of the participating blogs so be sure to sign up before August 1st! (A photo of the prize package is coming soon so keep checking back!)
*The second prize will be awarded to one of the visitors who leaves a comment on our blog posting the day of the party. This will be a $20 gift certificate to our team shop.

We look forward to seeing you then and reading about the wonderful things that inspire you!

Sidebar Blog Badge:

Badge link: http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2009/07/5-degrees-in-inspiration-blog-party.html

28 comments:

Jacaranda Designs said...

Hi there. I'd love to participate. My business is Jacaranda Designs and my blog is http://jacarandagal.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Jane

Coastal Sisters said...

Thank you so much Sharon for doing this posting for us! This will be so much fun :)

You are the best!

xoxo, L

luthien said...

oooo!!! can't wait can't wait!!!

Tammy said...

Looks great! I'm excited! Off to write a post.

Sarah said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

My business is StolenTime

my blog is
www.stolentime-sarah.blogspot.com

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Dear Friends,
I would love to participate! (Thank you to LuLu from Coastal Sisters for leading me to your group!). I will post the information about it to my blog tonight.

Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Betty

Catherine said...

So excited about this Sharon!!! Got my thinking cap on already!

xx

artangel said...

Great post Sharon, thanks - looking forward to the party! x

Jeanne Selep said...

I am going to try this...

www.jeanneselep.blogspot.com

Tali Schiffer-Oren said...

Great post. I'm sure the party will be just as great!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

I'd love to participate! I'm going to go post about it right now :D

Cindy Caraway said...

Here's my RSVP! I'm looking forward to it :)
Just in case you need it - my blog is http://artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com/

Merily said...

This looks like fun! My blog is http://merigreenleaf.blogspot.com and I'll make a post about it right now. :D

Leather Made Nice said...

Sounds like a blast!! Count me in.:D

http://leathermadenice.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing,

Anne ^i^

threadsofmagique said...

I've never participated in a blog party but this sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks to Merily at Elbit Blog for writing about it today. I'll post about it tomorrow (already posted twice today). My business is Threads of Magique on both Artfire and Etsy and my blog is
http://threadsofmagique.blogspot.com
Thanks for doing this

Vicki Holdwick said...

Hi,

I've never been to a blog party, but I'd love to come. My blog is

http://vickiholdwick.blogspot.com

xoxo

Valerie said...

Wow, the party is definitely fun! Thanks for hosting one. :) I love pretty things and the gifts are just too tempting.

valspassions.blogspot.com

Michele Lynch Art said...

Wooo Hooo Sharon, I'm in! http://michelelynchart.blogspot.com Thank you thank you!

priti.lisa said...

I want to come, I really do, but I can't get the beautiful invite up.
I'm new at this, prolly something simple...any advice?
Peace...Lisa

pritistudio.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I would love to participate in the party. My blog is Of Stars and Hummingbirds-kellysalteredart.blogspot.com

priti.lisa said...

I did it!! Thank you so much for your help...I just realized you are from PA, like me.
See you Saturday...Lisa

WrightStuff said...

There I was blogging about all the groups and courses I am addicted to signing up to. I'd just finished and published and thought I'd check out a few other bloggers when what do I find? Why another great blog party to join! YES PLEASE!!! You can find my blog at http://www.all-the-wright-stuff.blogspot.com.
I added a last minute edit to my posting to add this in! See you on the 1st - which I just realised is this Saturday! How time flies!

of Marilyn Grad said...

I want to participate too! My business is Marilyn Grad Handpainted Functional Creations and my blog is
http://www.marilyngradfunctionalartblog.blogspot.com

May I get instructions as to how to post your invite. I am technically challenged but getting better all the time.
Inspiration can be so much fun.

Melissa said...

Hi there,

Luthien told me about this blog party today and I'm very interested in joining u all. I handmade and sell jewellery accessories and greeting cards/bookmarks. Currently my blog is under a minor 'renovation' and I do not have any updated pics, but please do pop by for a lil visit, its http://guiirin.blogspot.com

My 5 things that inspires me ~
1) Fancy floor tiles
2) My addiction for COACH handbags
3) Monthly supplies of
beading/crafting magazines
4) Window-shopping
5) Patterned colour papers

SharDon Exclusives said...

This sounds so fun!! I love blogland and meeting so many talented friends. I came by way of the French Bear. I will post about this right now and come back to check out the side bar with all of the guests.
Thank you for this opportunity!
Sharon
http://shardonexclusives.blogspot.com/

Bunny Missbrenner said...

It's a done deal...should be fun....
This is just what the doctor ordered.

tootles,
bunny


http://bunnymissbrenner.blogspot.com/

teri said...

Is it too late to sign up? I just saw this today.

Inspiration Avenue said...

Thanks so much for all the entries - this section is now closed to comments.

Best of luck to all our participating blogs!! We'll notify you in a follow up posting so be sure to check back soon♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...