Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Craftopolis

Hey everyone!!

I'm rather excited about this new tool on Craftopolis. I've only just noticed it, so please forgive me if this is yesterday's news!

You can now find out who loves your shop. It's called 'Etsy Shop Lovers'. Type in your shop name and a calendar will appear with how many hearts you have for each day of the week and who exactly hearted you. I think it might be a great way of discovering the best days for listing and renewing items. It's a whole lot easier than trying to make sense of Google Analytics (or is that just me??).

Click here for the link and then go to the 'Etsy Shop Lovers' tab and hey presto, you'll have your very own Lovers' Calendar!



My first ever screen shot! (Feeling rather smug!)

8 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

Thanks Catherine! This is a wonderful tool.

You will have to share with us how you do a screen shot....I am totally clueless as to how to do this!

xoxo

luthien said...

it's new news to me alright :)) i just went in and dabbled with the buttons ... fascinating! as spock would say :)

and yea... how do you get a screen shot ... some one told me she just snaps a photo of the screen!

artangel said...

Thanks Catherine - that is a fun feature! And by the way, I'm another one who still can't get the hang of screen shots - so I'm very impressed with yours!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Oh Catherine - thanks so much for posting this!!♥ I just discovered this tool yesterday when I was visiting Craftopolis - it's wonderful!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Oh Luthien, to get a screen shot you just hold down the ALT key and press the Print Screen key or I think it's the P key if you don't have one that's specifically designated. This copies the image onto your computer where you can then past it into a graphics program. I think it only works on Windows computers though, not Macs, but not sure about that. ;-)

luthien said...

oh!! so that's how it done!! ok... i'll go try it out :) thanks sharon!!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Hey Luthien, I found this tutorial on how to create screen shots in case you need more info or my instructions don't work for you. Here's the link: http://www.southalabama.edu/oll/job-aids/screenshot/screenshot.html

Catherine said...

If any of you have windows vista there's a 'snipping tool' that takes a screen shot for you. I then save it to my photos from where I can import it into photoshop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...