Saturday, July 18, 2009

Featured in Thrifty Thursday

Our own wonderful Angie of Artangel has been included in a fabulous feature on Kellibeans blog! Kelli found Artangel's work through our team shop and included a link to our shop. We found out about the posting when Kelli sent us this sweet message:

"I love your shop! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I have included this item in my weekly Thrifty Thursday Etsy finds feature on my blog. Today’s theme was “I’ll Fly Away” with all items shown being under $25. Here’s to hoping I can send a sale your way!"

Thank you so much to Kelli for finding us and including Angie's fabulous work and a big congratulations to Angie!

4 comments:

luthien said...

wow! so cool! :))

artangel said...

Oh what a lovely surprise - thanks for posting this Sharon, I would have had no idea otherwise! Hope it brings lots of views and maybe sales to our shop!

Mana Moon Studios said...

It's my pleasure Angie, I'm just sorry I didn't know about it sooner.

Catherine said...

Congratulations Angie!! That's fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...