Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meet and Greet - The Gossamer Tearoom

It's my honor to introduce out newest team member, Betty of The Gossamer Tearoom. Betty comes to us through our lovely and delightful LuLu and we're so happy to have her among our team members.

Through The Gossamer Tearoom you'll find a delicious selection of handmade whimsical creations from decorative talcum boxes to lovely papier arts. Betty describes her shop best as "a paper tea party" where "You have entered a realm of beautiful papers and books, steaming cups of tea and yummy desserts! Close your eyes and imagine yourself in an English garden by moonlight or a French tea salon under a wedding cake ceiling and opulent chandelier."

Betty also writes a exquisite blog by the same name, The Gossamer Tearoom where upon entering you're filled with the magic and delight of stepping into days gone by, where a comfy chair and calming cup of tea await you. It's a delightful escape and one I enjoy visiting to find solace from the hectic world at the end of a long day.

So please join me in welcoming this wonderfully charming and utterly talented artist to our team ~ Welcome Betty!!

7 comments:

luthien said...

hey betty!!!
welcome to the most fabulous group of ladies in town! love your blog :) love vintage and a cuppa hot tea. can't wait to get to know you better!! :)) HUGS!!
luthien :)

Catherine said...

Welcome to our team Betty! It's lovely to have you join us!!
Catherine xx

Coastal Sisters said...

Welcome Betty!!
You are going to love being a part of this wonderful team. This is just the best group of artists you will ever know and SO supportive!
SO glad you are here :)

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Thank you so much to everyone for welcoming me into the group!

And thank you Sharon, for writing such nice things about me and what I do!

Betty

Tammy said...

Hello and welcome Bety. It is so nice to have you join us. I am just in from our trip and needing to catch up on all the latest. Sorry this is late. I love your blog and creations.
Tammy

Tali Schiffer-Oren said...

Welcome to the team Betty!

Dawn said...

Oh Betty - I'm very tardy at Welcoming you here - but a big Welcome to you now! Lol - I did welcome you on our Ning Group though - I guess I'm not totally delinquent!

Hugs, Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...