Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meet and Greet - Harmony Quest Designs

It's my pleasure to introduce our newest team member, Dawn of Harmony Quest Designs. Dawn was introduced to us by our own lovely LuLu and we couldn't be happier to have this talented and wonderful artist among our group.

Over the past week I've had the pleasure to get to know Dawn and I must say she embodies all the elements this team holds so dearly. A wonderful supportive mother of two daughters, Dawn is a self taught graphic artist who enjoys spending time in her studio working on computer graphics as well as a gorgeous selection of Cottage style creations.

Dawn describes her work in the following: "Although I have many creative interests, my Etsy Shop reflects my passion for creating digitally. This is done with photo editing software and many different images that I collage together to form a new, unique piece of digital art. I then incorporate these designs in to functional items that my customers may want such as; art collages for home decor, gift tags, and collage elements for other artists to create with."

While filling out our team application Dawn was asked to name a creation of her own work she liked the best and why. Dawn selected this creation and here is what she shared: "I love palaces and the history and culture they represent. This digital collage was made up of several different elements; the actual staircase that is in the background is an image from a real palace... the foreground room is completely digitally collaged on to it. So much fun!"

Dawn expressed her interest in joining our team because she was: "...looking to be a part of a team who is supportive and encouraging of one another with a positive mindset; a team that is diverse enough to contribute fresh ideas while keeping similar interests and goals."

We couldn't have said it better ourselves and we're absolutely delighted to have Dawn as the newest member of our team! You can find a link to Dawn's shop in the coming days and her blog included in our list, both on the sidebar of our blog. Welcome Dawn!!

6 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

Welcome to the treehouse Dawn! I know you are going to absolutely love it here :)

Thanks Sharon for doing such a lovely writeup on Dawn :)

LuLu~*xoxo

February 24, 2009 4:54 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Angie Kelly Designs:

Yay!! Welcome Dawn, we're so happy to have you!! ♥

Sharon ~ you're my favorite team leader! *snort* Wonderful write up! ♥ ♥ Love

February 24, 2009 4:56 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

Ah I love yah darlin'! *snort - snort*

February 24, 2009 5:13 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Welcome to our team Dawn! I look forward to getting to know you :)

Your shop is quite lovely and so is your blog!

Sharon, what can I say that hasn't been said... yep, lovely write up of our newest member!

February 24, 2009 10:52 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

Welcome Dawn! It's so lovely to have you here! I just adore your work!! So beautiful!!

Wonderful write up too Sharon!! Of course!!!!

♥♥~Catherine~♥♥

February 25, 2009 5:20 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Dawn of Harmony Quest Designs:

Ohhhhh, ladies - thanks so much for all of your sweet, warm welcomes! Sharon, I've never had a lovelier introduction than the one you wrote! You are so special and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I just KNOW I will LOVE it here - how can I not? You're all so wonderful! A million thank you's to all of you and I'm very grateful and proud to be counted as one of your members ;o)

Love,

Dawn xxxooo

February 25, 2009 12:27 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...