Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meet and Greet - The Looking Glass

I have the privilege of introducing you to our newest member, Laurie Beth Beggin of the Looking Glass. Laurie is one of the most talented stained glass artists I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Through her Etsy shop, the Looking Glass, you'll experience a plethora of color and design in glass. With this labor intensive art form Laurie makes her work appear effortless through the elegance and grace of her final creations.

Laurie has been featured in her area newspaper and has created many custom orders for businesses and collectors. I happen to be the proud owner of one of Laurie's stained glass windows as well a her garden butterflies which dances among my flowers each year.

Laurie also keeps a blog, the Looking Glass, where she shares her musings and the various projects she's working on. She is an inspiring artist and a lovely friend, so please join me in welcoming Laurie to our team! ~Welcome Laurie~

5 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coral Seas:

Welcome to our team Laurie! Your work is indeed very beautiful. I don't know how you do it!! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Catherine xx

July 2, 2009 12:12 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Luthien of Pimp and Paint:

hey laurie :) welcome to our team :) hope to be talking to you soon :) your art is gorgeous!!!
hugs luthien :)

July 2, 2009 12:28 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Laurie B. of the Looking Glass:

Good morning to you all! This is the warmest welcome I have ever received! This truly is INSPIRATION AVENUE! I cant wait to get to know each of you better. I know Sharon is a true blessing. With gratitude, Laurie B.

July 2, 2009 12:53 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

Hi Laurie!
Your work is indeed exquisite! We are so glad to have you on the team and I know you are going to love our team :)

Welcome!

LuLu~*

July 2, 2009 1:02 PM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Artangel:

Just wanted to add my official welcome too Laurie - it's great to have you on board! I love your work and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations! Angie x

July 2, 2009 2:32 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...