Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wickedly Chic

I just wanted to send a quick word to everyone that the website that Sharon was telling us all about earlier, Wickedly Chic, has brought me 6 sales over this past weekend. Whoot! Every one of these sales came directly from that website. I actually purchased ad space for a discounted price of $10.00 a week to run for 4 weeks. I am not sure if they still have any ad space left at that price but if you email Liz, she will be glad to help you. Her email address is liz@wickedlychic.com.
Off to doodle!


LuLu~*xoxo

4 comments:

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

Oh LuLu that's FABULOUS!! I'm so glad this worked out for you and thank you so much for the team post, whoot!

February 11, 2009 12:15 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Mana Moon Studios:

Um, you know what sweetie? I'm totally impressed with your posting skills! I just noticed the image you posted for this is an animated gif. In all the time I've been blogging I've never been able to get one of those to work so a HUGE kudos!! ;-D

February 11, 2009 12:25 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Coastal Sisters:

LOL, thanks Sharon but I can't take credit for making the thinggie work since Liz is the one that sent me the little animated picture to put on my Blog. All I did was upload it! But....I will take the credit for knowing how to shove it in the post!!!!! GO ME!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

February 11, 2009 9:24 AM

Inspiration Avenue said...

Originally posted by Rocki:

Good to know and CONGRATS on those sales LuLu! Awesome!

Ooooooh! Love the blinkie too :)

February 11, 2009 9:37 AM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...