Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekly Challenge - "Summer"

We have begun our new weekly challenge just this week. We hope that it will grow as new artisan's discover our blog and participate. Each week we will have a new theme which will be announced by one of our team members, here. There is a pretty button on our sidebar that we are more than happy for you to post on your own blog.
If you choose to participate, and we hope you will, all you have to do is come back here and leave a comment with a link to your blog post so that we can add your art to our post for all to see with a link back to your blog. Any and all mediums are welcome.
So this week's theme was "SUMMER". And here are a few things our team came up with:
"Caribbean Blue" Bracelet by Tammy Sprinkle of Design4u

"Sunflower" Pendant by Luthien of Pimp and Paint

"Fishes" Earrings by LuLu Kellogg of Coastal Sisters

"A Mackarel" postcard by Wright Stuff
The Caribbean Blue bracelet is this month's Giveaway. All you have to do is become a follower for 1 chance and blog about our Weekly Challenge with a link back to this blog for a 2nd chance. If you want you can grab our Weekly Challenge button for your sidebar for a 3rd chance. Just leave a comment with a link so we can have a peek. Thanks so much and good luck!! The winner will be chosen by the Random Number Generator and announced the last day of September.
**Next week's Challenge will be a color challenge and the color is ORANGE. How perfect since Halloween is just around the corner.

7 comments:

priti.lisa said...

I can't believe I some how missed the post last week on the challenge.
Sheesh. I will check back tomorrow to see this weeks word.
Lisa

Mana Moon Studios said...

Oh this is wonderful and everyone did such a fabulous job!! I can't wait to see what "orange" will inspire next week - whoot!

Shelly said...

This is a really fun link and post! I hope to participate soon!

The orange thing would work for me, since I am working on Halloween stuff for my blog and the store I work at.

PS.........Lulu Sent me! She is a dear! I love her and her creations! I'll be following!!

Hugs,
Shell (ShellinSnohomish.blogspot.com or my creations at Bungalowbling.blogspot.com)

Tali Schiffer said...

Great work everyone!
I am shocked the word for next week is "Orange" as that was exactly what I was going to suggest!
I'm for one loving Orange :)

artangel said...

All these things are so lovely! Great to see the different ways everyone approached the challenge too!

WrightStuff said...

I do love these challenges - creating with a group is great fun, I just love seeing what everyone else does.

Elizabeth said...

I'd love to win Tammy's gorgeous bracelet. I signed up to Follow, and I'll be back for the Orange challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...