Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weekly Challenge "Vintage"

So if you read the last post you already know that this weeks Challenge is "Vintage". You can use the word or create something, anything with a vintage feel to it. Think rusted, worn, tattered, aged, muted, etc. Whatever you think gives the sense or feel of Vintage.
This challenge is open to anyone with a blog. The post will be written and posted on this blog on Sunday at 5pm EST. You can leave a comment here with a lnk to your blog post about your submission piece and we'll add your photo and a link back to your blog. It's fun to meet new artists and to see how diverse the artwork is.
It can be a piece of jewelry, an image you captured, a mixed-media piece, a painting, paper art, whatever you think of.
Have fun creating! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

9 comments:

Mana Moon Studios said...

Can't wait to see what everyone creates with this fabulous theme!
♥Sharon

Piney Rose said...

My first challenge submission - love this inspiration word! See my post at http://pineyrose.blogspot.com/

WrightStuff said...

Mine is more of an inspiration from a vintage 'found object'. I hope it cuts the ice!

artangel said...

I've finished mine too - can't wait to see all of them - I love vintage!

Coastal Sisters said...

I always love seeing what everyone has created...it always inspires me to start on something else :)

Shelinwa said...

Hey there here is my Submission for Inspiration Avenue Weekly Challenge...

www.shelinwa.blogspot.com

I had fun pulling out the antique shoes and doing a little photo shoot

Mana Moon Studios said...

My submission is up on my blog now too, off to see what all you amazing artists created!! WooHoo!
♥Sharon

http://manamoon-studios.blogspot.com/2009/09/creative-journey-weekly-challenge.html

Mana Moon Studios said...

Here's Catherine's submission for this week's challenge:
http://laperlejewellery.blogspot.com/2009/09/vintage.html

and here's Tammy's:
http://tammysprinkle.blogspot.com/2009/09/sweet-life.html

♥♥♥

Tammy said...

Yay! this is a great weekly challenge full of fun items. Thanks for participating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...