Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekly Challenge Results - "Orange"

This weeks Submissions for our Weekly Challenge were to have to do with the color "Orange".
Gracie-Lou by LuLu KelloggOrange by Laura Evans Orange Composition 2 by Tali Schiffer Autumn Morning Mixed Media painting by Artangel Orange Boxes by Wright Stuff Pumpkin Faces by Wright Stuff

If the Hat Fits by Tammy SprinkleSeason Joy by Mana Moon Studios

Remember, there is a giveaway going on here.

The next Color/Word Challenge for next week will be "Vintage". The challenge is to create something, anything, that has to do with this weeks theme, "Vintage". It can be a photograph, a mixed-media piece, an ATC, a painting, ephemera, a piece of jewelry, a poem, etc. Whatever you desire. Anything that makes you think of a bygone era. Think, tattered, sepia, aged, muted, rust, etc. Please leave a comment and a link here to your submission by next Sunday am EST, and we will be by to collect it and post it here with a link to your blog or shop, whichever you choose.
Thanks again for playing with us. We will be having a new Challenge every week and a Giveaway every month, so come back and spread the word, if you'd like. The more the merrier!

7 comments:

artangel said...

Thanks for posting Tammy. What lovely and varied work everyone submitted!
I was planning to sit the next one out (I don't usually paint that fast and I have other deadlines to meet also) but vintage/sepia/rust etc is right up my street. I may have to go mad and do the challenge two weeks on the run!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Oh pooh, I missed the posting. I thought the cut of was 5pm today. I just love all the submissions, SO creative and diversified!

All of your work is the greatest inspiration in this challenge!!
♥Sharon

luthien said...

this is sooo cool!!just love everyone's work! sorry ladies couldn't make it this week but i've done up a little orange inspired treasury just a minute ago on my blog, just to celebrate along :) vintage sounds lovely!! woohoo!! to everyone!

Tammy said...

Thanks ladies for the wonderful submissions! They are so diversified. It makes it quite interesting and fun!

Kelly Jeanette said...

I so love the color orange. It always reminds me of the things I love about Autumn.

I would love to join next week's challange if I may.

Michele Lynch Art said...

OMGosh all those beautiful orange pieces of artwork!!! I can't seem to get my rear in gear to get in this!! Hopefully this next week!! You all rock! Fabulous artwork!! xo Michele

Mana Moon Studios said...

We would love to have you join our challenge Kelly, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...