Sunday, October 11, 2009

SHIMMER - This Week's Challenge Submissions

Here are this week's submissions to our Weekly Challenge and the theme "Shimmer". I can't believe how beautiful and utterly amazing they all are!! Thank you to everyone who took part!

'Shimmer' by Pics by Shel

'Pen and Paint Sketch' by AffirmArt

'Shimmer' by SilverBluePearl

'Inspired' by Pimp and Paint

'Romantic Photo Display' by Design4U

'Ode to Luthien' by Manamoon

'Shimmer' by CoralSeas

'Shimmer me Timbers' by Wright Stuff

If you have time, please do browse through all the links to discover the inspiration behind each piece. They're all fascinating!

Next week's challenge will be *Pink*, brought to us by our own wonderful Tali of Tali Schiffer Photography. Tali chose pink as our theme in honor of the Pink for October movement and supporting breast cancer awareness - thank you Tali! More details will be posted tomorrow for this challenge so be sure to stop back!

8 comments:

luthien said...

what a wonderful selection!!! such beautiful work from everyone :) i'm so glad i made it :))

WrightStuff said...

Wow - looks like I made it just in the nick of time!! Lovely creations from everyone this week.

Mana Moon Studios said...

I'm absolutely awe struck by all the beautiful submissions this week!! They've captured the essence of what I imagined when thinking of this week's theme - beautiful work ladies!!

Thank you so much to our newest participants for join us! You all make these challenges so much fun to be a part of and fill us with ever increasing inspiration!!
♥Sharon

laura evans/photography said...

gorgeous submissions ... this theme has had me "flumoxed" (I admit i just wanted to use that word) all week. i still plan on working on it though, even if it's past the deadline.

Tammy said...

Oh I love all of these. What a fun week this was. Can't wait for next week. I've gathered my supplies.
Xo,
Tammy

Bobbi Jo said...

And who doesn't love shimmer. I can't wait for next weeks pinks. My favorite color.
Tammy if you want to find out more about my weight loss check out my health blog. Any other questions email me at calledtoscrap@yahoo.com
http://thehealthhabit.blogspot.com/
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

threadsofmagique said...

What amazing pieces! Every one is so different and all of them capture the theme so beautifully! What a talented group

artangel said...

Gorgeous pieces! I really look forward to seeing all the challenge entries each week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...