Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly Challenge - "Travel"

Can I have a fanfare please, for the wonderful submissions for this week's "travel" challenge!

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted work - every week I'm more and more impressed by everyone's talent and creativity!

Enjoy ....!



Digital Collage by The Magpie's Nest

Canvas by artangel


Photograph by Silver Blue Pearl


Earrings by Coral Seas


Photograph by Images Through an Open Window



Luggage Tag by Pimp and Paint


ATCs by The Wright Stuff


Photograph by Pics By Shel

Digital Collage by Lulu Kellogg

Aren't they all great? Next week's challenge theme will be posted here very soon, so keep a lookout. Anyone can join in the weekly challenges, all you need is a blog, and a spark of imagination!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my word!! These are all absolutely amazing!!!

luthien said...

awesomeness personified!! woohoo!! we're getting more and more entries and the standard is certainly getting higher and higher!! this is fabulous!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

great interpretations of travel~!

Coastal Sisters said...

Everyone did such a wonderful job! Beautiful Artwork!

LuLu~*xoxo

laura evans/photography said...

wonderful interpretations as usual ... love the luggage tag ...

link to mine ... http://lauraevansphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/travel.html

Ange said...

Bother I missed that one! Have just found your blog and would love to participate. Not a great Halloween follower (France isn't that full on here in the country) but I may be able to work out a ghost theme... Let's see now!

Mana Moon Studios said...

All of these submissions are outstanding - just beautiful!! Wonderful work and thank you so much to all our participants!!

Tali Schiffer said...

All you guys did such a great job! Very creative!! Hope to join next time ;)

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling, I have missed you so much!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind wishes for my dad's speedy recovery. I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend; you truly are the gem in my teacup. I am now off to stroll around your blog to see what I have missed.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN travel art work... mine would definitely include PAris!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...