Saturday, November 28, 2009

"FRENCH" - This Week's Challenge Submissions

I have been waiting for it to turn noon so I could make sure I got everyone's submissions for this week's challenge posted :) It's almost 1pm here so if you are a wee bit late with your submission, I will check back later on today to make sure your submission gets posted :)

With that being said, LOOK at all the wonderful works of art that this week's challenge inspired!










Next week's challenge will be *Peaches and Cream*, brought to us by our lovely Sharon of Mana Moon Studios. Thanks so much Sharon! Please stop back by tomorrow for more details on this new challenge. Also, don't forget that the winner of November's Giveaway will be announced on Tuesday, December 1.

Thank you so much to everyone that participated! I am just in awe of these wonderful works of art.

8 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

Fabulous job everyone! I am just giddy over all these wonderful pieces :)

LuLu~*xoxo

artangel said...

As always it's a such a pleasure to see what a talented bunch we are! ;)

laura evans/photography said...

gorgeous ... & makes me miss france big style! wonderfully talented group that is inspiration avenue!

Ange said...

I made one I made one I made one finally but I'm much too late.. Sorry! I get my hours mixed up over here! Oh well - I have linked to you anyway as I love what you do. And it fits in with the theme - though not as you probably would have thought. Looking forward to sorting out participating properly another time. Ange ...

patk860 said...

great work everyone! they all seem so french! i forgot to link mine so here it is...just a few picks from playing tourist last year but the mosaic is new! ha!

http://imagesofaphotogallery.blogspot.com/2009/11/inspiration-avenue-weekly-challenge_28.html

luthien said...

WOW!!! superb entries this week everyone! we just get better and better dun we :)) hehehe!! beautiful!!

Ange said...

Love the stamps ... and Marie Antoinette is just superbe! What amazing creations - it's a lot of work getting all that in on time!

Magpie said...

I love all of these! So 'Ooh-la-la'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...