Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekly Challenge Romance

We have so many lovely entries this week for the theme of "Romance". Could this mean romance is rampant in the blogosphere? I hope so!

Take a look . . .






















































We have one more challenge in November, so if you haven't submitted an entry yet, be sure to do so this week to be eligible to win November's giveaway, a Christmas blog banner by the lovely and talented LuLu! Just in time to make your blog festive for the holidays!

Stop by tomorrow (Monday the 23rd) to get the theme for this week's challenge. Submit your entry by 12 noon EST the following Sunday. Just post your entry on your blog, leave a comment on this post linking us back to your blog, and we will do the rest!


9 comments:

Mana Moon Studios said...

Wow, these submissions are all SO wonderful and such a diversified selection of creations!! You did a wonderful job on the theme and posts this week too Maggie, thanks so much!♥

Tammy said...

Great post, Maggie! Love this weeks theme. Romance...is in the air in blog land. Thank you all for participating this week. I just love the variety of romantic art represented here.
Xo,
Tammy

SharDon Exclusives said...

I love ALL of them! How do you choose a favorite amongest the entries? Thank you for sharing them with us,
Sharon

SharDon Exclusives said...

I am so drawn to Coastal Sisters entry! The others are excellent but LuLu's hits the mark.
Sharon

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Once again, I was too late! Events of the week really cut into my painting time and blah, blah, blah, didn't get done! I promise to do better next week :)
BTW, I di post a picture of my WIP that I'd planned on finishing for today for anyone who might want to peek.
http://dragonflydegignstudios.blogspot.com/2009/11/weekly-challenge-at-inspiration-avenue.html

luthien said...

thank you for a wonderful week maggie :)) and omg!! just look at what we got! i think this must be the bestest week ever :)) romance and absolute beauty personified!

artangel said...

Lovely submissions! I love this theme, would have loved to have made something for this - needed a couple of extra days this week!

Shelinwa said...

Awesome art for this week eh!! I love all the differnt Romance things. I have been trying to comment on everyones through out the day if i missed you was not purpose. Have been putting my photography on ESTY.
Looking forward to next week!

Crazy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...