Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Challenge Results - "Hidden"

I was tempted to publish a blank page and claim that all the entries this week were hidden underneath a blanket of snow...

Thanks to everyone who participated. As hoped, we had many interpretations of the 'hidden' theme but I've uncovered some real treasures for you.

In no particular order (but hey, let's start with mine as I'm doing the typing)... we have for your delight....













Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement of our next challenge...

9 comments:

artangel said...

Wonderful theme and a great post. Thanks Lisa!

I look forward every week to seeing see what everyone has created and I'm never disappointed! x

Tammy said...

Ah what wonderful submissions. I had every intention of playing this week but alas the holiday palooza got the best of me. Thank you everyone for playing this week. Such a variety.

Xo,
Tammy

Shelinwa said...

Love Love these submissions!!! how sweet

Chris said...

These are all so fun! I love the sense of whimsy that comes along with the idea of hiding.

luthien said...

oh what curiously wonderful submissions!! i love the theme this week ... and feel like a bummer for not being able to enter! but wow!! what wonderful submissions and lisa :) love your first line! hahaha!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Everyone did a fantastic job! I love every single one of these!

LuLu~*xoxo

Mana Moon Studios said...

Beautiful, beautiful work! I'm just amazed with all the different ideas people came up with and it's so cool to see some working in other mediums outside of their comfort zones!
♥Sharon

Catherine said...

Wow, these are all amazing!!!

Tali Schiffer said...

I must say- WOW! Great submissions this week, and so many different looks on the word "Hidden"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...