Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meet and Greet - Chris Finck Photography

I'm delighted to introduce you to the newest member of our team Chris of Chris Fink Photography! Usually I like to write these Meet and Greets from a group perspective rather than a personal one but in Chris' case I can't help but add a few personal thoughts as I've looked forward to this moment for a long time and I'm immensely proud to be introducing her to all of you.

From the moment I stumbled up Chris's blog Silver Blue Pearl I was immediately captivated by the beautiful images she shared of flowers and nearby locations surrounding her native home of Florida. Chris seemed to have an uncanny knack for taking photographs of items and locations I adore and I fell in love with her work. With each photo it seems as though I can just about reach out and touch her subjects or be transported to the locations she's captured.

Just recently Chris opened her first Etsy shop titled Chris Finck Fine Art Photography where she offers a selection of gorgeous original art prints for sale. Beyond that though, behind the beautiful images, lies the the kind and caring soul of this talented artist. What a perfect fit for a team such as ours and it's no wonder then why Chris has found her way to Inspiration Avenue. So please join me in welcoming Chris to our team ~ Welcome Chris!

9 comments:

WrightStuff said...

A huge welcome from one newbie to another! I'm thrilled to be a part of this tribe and welcoming you to join us.

Shelinwa said...

welocome welcome I also do love your work. Glad you are here. THE FUN BEGINS... NOW LOL

Chris said...

*speechless* Wow, I - well - I just don't know what to say. That write up is just so lovely. Sharon has been such an amazing friend and all of you have welcomed me so warmly. I really cannot tell you how excited I am to be here. Thank you so much.

Bring on the fun! :-)

LuLu Kellogg said...

Chris, your work really is so lovely! We are so happy to have you as a part of our team!

LuLu~*xoxo

Tammy said...

Hi Chris! Welcome to our wonderful etsy team! You're gonna' love these ladies. So full of inspiration and support. I am glad you are with us. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Tammy

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Welcome from *another* newbie! I love being part of this group, and know you will too!

luthien said...

chris :)) welcome welcome!! i have to agree with every word that sharon says :)) your photos are just lovely :)) looking forward to getting to know you better!!
HUGS!!

artangel said...

Chris a huge IAE welcome to you! Sharon puts it perfectly as always - your work is captivating! x

Magpie said...

Welcome, Chris! I'm so glad you are part of our team. I hope you will enjoy our little group! Your work is awesome and a great addition to IA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...