Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meet and Greet - Priti Studio

It's my pleasure to introduce and be the first to welcome Lisa of Priti Studio as the newest member to our team.

Lisa loves Frida as you can tell here by this image from her blog - she is a riot. Lisa's blog posts will make you laugh out loud. She has crazy hair days and shares those along with her beautiful art and writings about her life and family with her readers. To visit Lisa's blog visit. http://pritistudio.blogspot.com/

Lisa has been participating in our weekly challenges for quite a while now so many of you may have already had the pleasure of reading her blog and experiencing some of her gorgeous artwork filled with an energy of fun and a love for life.

Lisa is a multi-talented artist who works in several mediums including painting, doll making, ornaments, frames and fabulous mixed-media artwork. Lisa's artwork incorporates, clay, tile, paint, beads, ornaments, words and so much more. She currently sells through her Etsy shop which is chock full of wonderful art work. There is certainly something for every one.

Some of Lisa's artwork has thought provoking words. She is a fun and witty soul. I hope you all will enjoy what she brings to our team. In one word, I would say some Spice. Please join me in welcoming Lisa to Inspiration Avenue. Welcome aboard, Lisa. I am soglad you are a member now!

8 comments:

luthien said...

hey lisa :))
hehehe!! welcome to the club!! couldn't be happier that you have joined us :)) one more crazy talented lady to rock and roll with :) life is good!! :))

Chris said...

Congrats! I'm a newbie too, and so happy to see you here. You work is outstanding!

Small Footprints said...

Welcome Lisa ... love your work ... it's so lively and fun! I'm glad you're here ... and hope you enjoy the group!

WrightStuff said...

She forgot to mention what a great name you have! Welcome to the gang Lisa.
From.....

LuLu Kellogg said...

Lisa, it already feels like you have been a part of us for a while now. I am LOVING my ornies from you and I will always treasure them because you created them :)

I am glad Tammy used my favorite picture of you a la Miss Frida!

Welcome dear one!

LuLu~*xoxo

artangel said...

I love the Frieda photo - fab! Lisa your work is amazing, it's a pleasure to have you on the team :)

Tammy you've done a great write-up, thanks! x

Mana Moon Studios said...

Welcome Lisa we're delighted to have you on our team and who couldn't love Frida!?!

Magpie said...

Welcome, Lisa! I'm so happy you have joined us! Your work is so creative, it's always fun to see what you have done.

Great Meet and Greet, Tammy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...