Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "Reflection"

Aha, my pretties, I'm so pleased you came to peer into my looking glass and show me your reflections. I was utterly charmed by the diversity of your imaginations this week as you presented me with the outputs of your creativity. I shall have to stop by this challenge again and see what else you come up with. May I suggest some artistic interpretations of 'the fairest of them all'? This would mean you all painting me of course... wahhhahahahaha....

I'm being told to get on with it (that mirror is asking for it you know). So, without further ado, I present the entries for this week's challenge - Reflection.


8 comments:

artangel said...

All these are lovely, it's such a pleasure to see all this talent our weekly challenges are show-casing :)

priti.lisa said...

Lol, Lisa, you really have a way with words :)

Isn't this a beautiful bunch of work?

Katie Foley said...

Wow these are all so fab! :)

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love each and every one of these. You all are amazing.

LuLu♥

ChatElaine said...

What a lovely collection on reflection! Hee hee!

Rainbow Cottage said...

I have been given the Sunshine Award and I have decided to pass it onto you!

I love the art work you feature and your way with words!

to receive your award just go to my blog and copy it over

http://rainbow-cottage.blogspot.com/

Love Teri of Rainbow Cottage xx

Plumrose Lane said...

All the submission were so fabulous and inspiring! I have to say the one that struck me the most was OkayKayluh' photograph and how she changed the reflection - too cool!
♥Sharon

faerwillow said...

~intriguing pieces that seemed t also be reflection of each ones unique personlity...wonderful...brightest blessings~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...