Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charity Auction - contribution by

Art Auction
for Angel Faces

It's time for Inspiration Avenue's Art Auction!
My contribution is 2 pieces of original artwork ~ mixed media fairies, done with acrylic paint, colored pencil, and a bit of collage. Each fairy is resting on a tree branch with her robin friend. The pieces are approximately 4.5" x 6.5" each and are done on 100 lb. bristol board.

They will come matted in 8" x 10" acid-free white mats
and backed with acid-free foam-core board.
The starting bid is $12 USD for the pair. Shipping is FREE!
Please leave a comment with your bid and don't forget to add your email address so we can contact you if you win!

Now for the fine print stuff:
Bidding will start on March 7, 2010 and will go until 12 noon (est) on March 14. Bids must be increased by $1 USD increments or more. No "cents" please! If you win, you will have 72 hours to make payment or the items will go to the next highest bidder. All bidding must take place here on the Inspiration Avenue blog .
There are many wonderful art pieces up for auction, so be sure to peruse all of them!
There, I think that's all the rules lol.

All proceeds go to Angel Faces,
a wonderful charity that benefits teen girls. Please read all about Angel Faces here, and you will be inspired and uplifted by their story, as we were.
Thanks for your generosity!

6 comments:

Sparkster said...

Hello,

I think it is wonderful what you ladies are doing. Being a collector of all things faerie and painting them myself, I couldn't really pass this up, now could I? Especially with pretty birds and blossoms in it too. I can see a little girl squealing for this, which is kind of perfect really. I bid $15.

Thank you and good luck!!

~Angelique

fortheloveofcreativity at gmail dot com

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry said...

Sorry, I deleted my previous comment because I gave the wrong address for my paypal!

I'm bidding $17.00

sherry.smyth at rogers.com

T said...

Hi! My bid is $20. Thanks!

thelavenderdaisy at gmail dot com

Mommy Tyme said...

Oh, brother! I can not believe I missed my entering into the auction! ugh! Ihave been in finals week, so I am going to instead have to contribute by shopping-
I bid 22.00! Thanks.
Mommy Tyme Gifts!

The Lavender Daisy said...

Hi My new bid is $25. Thanks!

thelavenderdaisy at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...