Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charity Art Auction -contribution by Beth's Bagz

Hello, My Friends!~~~
The talented and wonderful folks at Inspiration Avenue are having an auction with 100% of the proceeds going to Angel Faces, a wonderful organization which heals and inspires young girls with facial disfigurements.~~~Below, is my auction. I am offering a lot of two of my handmade bright and cheery pin cushions and a sweet prize ribbon ballerina corsage! Your bid is for all of these together!
Auction goods
How fun!~~The opening bid for this colorful, sweet group is $10 USD, and the bidding increments will be $1 USD. Please include your name and email address in your bidding along with your bidding amount so we can send you a Paypal invoice. The winner is given 72 hours to pay, otherwise the auction will go to the second highest bidder.~~~There are lots of fabulous handmade goodies here up for bid so scroll and check them out! The auction is March 7th through March 14th!~~Thanks so much for supporting Angel Faces!~~~XXOO, Beth www.elizabethholcombe.typepad.com

4 comments:

Charlie said...

I bid $12.00!
Charlie
littleck@satx.rr.com

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I will bid $20.00...I love Beth's work.
Susan

Sherry said...

I will bid $21.00

sherry.smyth at rogers.com

The Lone Dollier said...

I bid $23.

Marilyn
mcgoo4(at)gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...