Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charity Art Auction - contribution by Priti Studio

Priti Studio is donating two pieces.

The first is an original painting A Night with the Stars.





I used acrylics, real crystals, and some sand to give the rock texture.

It is a 12” square chunky artist’s canvas, ready to hang.



My second offering is Angel Face.




I made her with the Angel Face girls in mind.

Essentially, this piece is mixed-media,

consisting of old doll parts, a frame, wire from a champagne bottle,

and I used clay to make the butterfly and her “hat”

She is almost 11'” long and 5” wide.



Bidding on either of these treasures starts at 15 USD.
Make your bid (whole dollar amounts) in the comment box.
Please remember to leave your email address, so we can contact you,
should you win. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions,
you can find me HERE.
Angel Kisses for you, Lisa :)

16 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I would like to bid on Angel Face. She is adorable. First bid $15.
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luthien said...

awww tammy ... i like to bid for angel face too ... $20
happypimping@gmail.com

Tammy said...

Sorry Luthien, but I bid $21.for Angel Face I think this is so darling
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

Janine said...

Sorry Ladys. I bid on angelface aswell
22 Dollars
taharee@aol.com

Sherry said...

I'll bid

$17 on A Night With the Stars

sherry.smyth at rogers.com

Mommy Tyme said...

I bid 20 for a night with the stars... Love it! I am so mad at myself for not getting my items ready and entered into the auction, so instead I must shop! It is my duty...

Mommytyme70@yahoo.com

Magpie said...

Oh, I was finally able to get on without my computer freezing up >_<

Sorry ladies, I love Angel Face. I'll bid $25.

EVA said...

$25 A Night with the Stars.

Both are gorgeous but the Moon and the Starts always call to me.

ejl.tbd@gmail.com

Janine said...

27 Dollars for angel face, Ladys.

Catherine said...

$30 for angel face please! catherine@laperle.co.uk

Sherry said...

$26 for A Night with the Stars

sherry.smyth at rogers.com

EVA said...

$30 for A Night with the Stars

ejl.tbd@gmail.com

LuLu Kellogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuLu Kellogg said...

$35.00 for Angel Face :)

coastal.sisters@verizon.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...