Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charity Auction - contribution by the WrightStuff


As a member of Inspiration Avenue I am absolutely thrilled to be joining these talented ladies here in hosting our auction of lovely things for the Angel Faces charity.

I am poised with my gavel friends because the date has at last arrived when you can take a stroll around the gallery and marvel at the treasures that await your bids.

Bidding opens today and closes on Sunday 14th at noon EST (time zone converter). It couldn't be simpler to place a bid. Open the comments to this post and add your bid a bit higher than the last one - you all know how auctions work!

As we are an international group with a worldwide readership we decided to keep things as simple as we could, so please place your bid in US dollars. Please round your bid up to the nearest $. (currency converter here). Should you win, you will be sent a paypal invoice, so please ensure you have a paypal account or are prepared to set one up before bidding and leave your email address so we can get in touch with you.

So, here you are placing a bid on my painting 'Enchanted'. She measures 10 x 14 inches and is lovingly created on acrylic paper from a mixture of coloured pencil, acrylics and collage scraps.

There are many more treasures to be found on the Inspiration Avenue site - just scroll through the items in our 'catalogue' and see what takes your fancy. We are hoping to raise at least $500 for the charity, so dig deep.

Starting bid $10.

9 comments:

faerwillow said...

~ok little lady...i just place my bid on here??? my highest bid $25.00...she is gorgeous...best wishes and brightest blessings...please let me know if i am not doing this the right way or delete this comment and send me an email so i can re do it!!

Sparkster said...

You know, I can't really pinpoint why. Perhaps it is the colors, perhaps it is the bird, but there's just something about this painting that calls to me. I'm taking it that faerwillow meant she'll bid up a dollar from the base until $25 so I'll bid $30. I wish I could tell you WHY I like it, but I can't. Just know it moves me...which I know means a lot to an artist. I really like what you guys are doing and hope you get a strong response. :)

faith, trust, and faerie dust!
~Angelique

fortheloveofcreativity at gmail dot com

faerwillow said...

~sorry sparkster but i shall bid $35.00...i too am quite drawn to her...best wishes and brightest blessings~

Sparkster said...

hehe faerwillow it is a duel of those digital green thingies we shall have then, at least until my hubby bonks me over the head. Mwahahaha! $40 it is and I'm headed over to your blog to "sniff out" my competition as it were.

warm blessings and gleeful laughter to you also,

~Angelique

Gen said...

Ok, I just have to own this...I bid $41.00

momg81@gmail.com

patk860 said...

ok, i'll go $43.00....

faerwillow said...

~diggin deep...dollar for dollar i will go up to $55.00...my highest bid...tofallorstumbleupon@live.com...fingers crossed...brightest blessings~

Gen said...

I bid $56.00

momg81@gmail.com

Sparkster said...

Eeep, the days literally got away from me. *blush*

On the upside though, congratulations to the winner as well as to all the talented, artistic donators! You guys are all amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...