Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charity Auction - Julie at HeavenleighArt

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be able to give one of my paintings into a charity event art auction bid for Angel Faces.
This painting measure 12 by 16 inches and about an inch deep and a home made wooden boxed canvas. Made out of plywood and pine.
The painting is created using craft tissue paper, gesso, acrylic paints and silk paint called gutta.
Finished with matt varnsih for protection. Comes ready to hang and winning bidders wall.

Bidding on painting starts at 40 USD.

If you would like to join the bidding, please leave a comment and your email address.
Thank you for looking...Julie-ann


6 comments:

Debby said...

Julie, this is fabulous!
debby

slommler said...

Beautiful!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Tammy said...

I would like to bid on your Angel painting for $40.
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

My bid is $50.
murrayfamily@lm.net.au

Tammy said...

I bid $52.
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

priti.lisa said...

I'm sneaking in with a $65 bid :)
pritistudio@comcast.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...