Saturday, May 22, 2010

Meet and Greet Robin Norgren

May I Introduce to you

~ROBIN NORGREN~

Robin Norgren is a military wife and mother. Her most recent hats include growing as a fiber artist and placing her toes in the home school water through integrating children’s literature with creativity. She is mom to 2 and step mom to 1 ages 21, 17 and 4. She has been married 7 years to a guy who loves serving in the military (Navy) and is determined to take his family on his adventures whenever possible. We currently reside in Ramstein, Germany.



Here is a word from Robin herself...


I create unique, handmade items from beautiful yarns and inspiring accessories. These pieces are pleasing to the eye and the heart and offer a glimpse of the hopeful spirit that dwells within me. I am inspired by the world around me and the blessings GOD has given me through my family, friends and a healthy heart, mind and body.

I maintain a large collection of yarns so that with the beginning of each project, I am surrounded by the prospect of what could be. The spontaneity and adventure that creating new items offers fills me with hope for the world at large as God works through me to be a better citizen in the world and to encourage others through the creations that I produce.

I hope that as you peruse this WELL of creations, you will find something that encourages and strengthens you in your life's journey.


Her etsy shop: http://www.wellofcreations.etsy.com/

Her blog: http://www.wellofcreations.blogspot.com  all things artistic

Blog#2: http://www.joyfulstill.blogspot.com  her spiritual journey

Contributor: http://www.studiomothers.com/

Contributor: http://www.handmadespark.com/

Twitter: www.twitter.com/wellofcreations

Fan Page: www.facebook.com/wellofcreations.myetsyshop


And without further adu.. Some of her work







We are so glad you are here as part of our team

21 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Fabulous creations!!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

Thank you Peggy- I am so excited to be a part of the team! Looking forward to meeting eveyone.

IM GIRL said...

Welcome Robin!! Love your wrist cuffs and flower headbands! I look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you!

Cheers!
Kim

IM GIRL said...

Welcome Robin!! Love your wrist cuffs and flower headbands! I look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you!

Cheers!
Kim

artangel said...

Welcome to the team Robin! I'm in the UK so we're not too far from each other!
Lovely to have you on board, and it's fab to have a textile artist!
Angie x

luthien said...

hi there robin :)
welcome to the team!! love your cute and quirky creations :) looking forward to getting to know you better :))
HUGS!!
luthien :)

Magpie said...

Welcome to Inspiration Avenue, Robin! I love your wrist cuffs and bags ~ your color combinations are so pretty!

I hope you will enjoy our team ~ I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Maggie

Amy Perrotti said...

Ooh, I especially like her headbands! :)

Ann said...

beautiful creations

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

Gosh ladies! THANK YOU for making me feel so welcome. I have wanted to be a part of the team for awhile and am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

ooglebloops said...

I was just reading our local paper - and there was an article about Robin and her bracelets - and a pattern for making them!!! What a coincidence!!!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

yep that was me ooglebloops -crazy right?

Here is the back story:
http://wellofcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/wrist-cuffs-getting-some-lime-light.html

artangel said...

Ooh well done on the article Robin - we'll all be wanting your autograph lol! x

patk860 said...

welcome robin! your colors are fabulous! looking forward to hanging out!

Chris said...

Welcome to the team! Your work is beautiful! I can't wait to see what you get up to here. This is such a fantastic team. You will love it here!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

Yay lovely ladies! And thank you; I am feeling VERY LOVED!

Small Footprints said...

Hi Robin ... WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! I'm so happy you've joined us! And I love your work ... it just "feels" good! :)

I also adore your spiritual blog ... so many wonderful posts!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Cyndi

Charlie said...

Welcome to the team! Your creations are fabulous. Can't wait to get to know you better. You will love it here.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Welcome to the team, your work is wonderful!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

love love love!!! I love it; thank you beautiful folks!

Plumrose Lane said...

Welcome to our team Robin. I hope your journey on Inspiration Avenue is filled with joy and new cherished friendships.
♥Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...