Friday, May 14, 2010

Meet & Greet: Kim from IM Girl

[happyartist-3-1.jpg]

Say hello to Kim from IM Girl, a mixed media artist specializing in altered art. Kim hails from Arkansas, where she creates altered books, book tags, jewelry and more.

Her blog is a wonderful, colorful oasis filled with inspiration, art and beauty. Her etsy shop IM Girl is brimming with gorgeous, unique treasures.


So help me in welcoming such an amazing, talented artist to Inspiration Avenue. We are so glad you're here, Kim!

8 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Welcome to the gang Kim! Can't wait to get to know you better :)

Magpie said...

Welcome, Kim! I'm so glad you are joining us. I know you will soon feel right at home here!

You're so creative ~ I love your Etsy shop!

Maggie

IM GIRL said...

Hello everyone! I am very excited to be included here. Can't wait to check it all out and get to know some of these wonderful creative people!
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Small Footprints said...

Welcome, Kim! I'm so happy that you've joined us and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted.

I'm off now to take a peek at your shop and blog!

Cyndi

luthien said...

hiya kim :))
welcome to this team of creative, crazy and caring gals :)) so glad you are able to join us and can't wait to get to know you better :) i just love all your book tags!! and what a happy place your blog is :)

hugs!!
luthien :)

artangel said...

You have lovely work Kim, it's a pleasure to have you on the team! Welcome hugs!
Angie x

patk860 said...

welcome kim...i've been checking you out for awhile now (your blog, i mean lol) so look forward to getting to know you better. you're gonna be a fun addition to the team!

ChatElaine said...

Lovely work, I enjoyed my meander around your shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...