Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "I've Got the Blues"

Hello all, here are the entries that we've recieved at this point for "I've Got the Blues" - I love all the diversity of the entries! I'm posting a little bit early since I'm going to be out until this evening- I wanted everyone to see the beautiful works that have been entered so far! I'll come back and add any updates tonight. Sorry for the delay!

Gina of "From the Corner of my Eye"

Peggy of "Peggy's Mixed Up Art"

Sandy from Stempelchaotin

Danit from "Dishvish"


Robin Norgren of "Wells of Creation"


Jeanette of H2O Creations






Lisa of "The Wright Stuff"


Lisa from "Priti Studio"




Stephanie of "Dragonfly Design Studios"




Chris of "Silver Blue Pearl"

Don't foget to come back tomorrow to see our new challenge!

3 comments:

luthien said...

so wonderfully serene!! love the entries this week ... all in my fav color :)

Gina said...

Amazing diversity of images. Love them all!
Love as always Gina x x x

artangel said...

Wow everyone has excelled themselves this week! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...