Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "How Does Your Garden Grow"

Wow! So many people came out to play with us this week ... and shared amazing works of art. From poetry to jewelry to collages ... felting, photos, rocks and growth charts ... from bath products to blog backgrounds to paintings to mail boxes ... we saw a glimpse into the most magical of gardens.

Thank you to everyone who participated! Now, sit back and enjoy these delightful entries ... and if you have an extra minute or two, click on the links and visit these artists ... you'll be thrilled with the treasures you find!

From Arfully Ooglebloops:

My garden grows with bits of heart
Mixed in among the seeds.
From the sweat and time my husband’s spent
Eliminating weeds.

The miracle of seeds breaking thru’
A soil ceiling hard as glass,
Is a never ending, amazing thing
To watch as time does pass.



From





When the rose is gone and the garden faded
you will no longer hear the nightingale's song.
The Beloved is all; the lover just a veil.
The Beloved is living; the lover a dead thing.

If love withholds its strengthening care,
the lover is left like a bird without care,
the lover is left like a bird without wings.

How will I be awake and aware
if the light of the Beloved is absent?
Love wills that this Word be brought forth.





From Peggy Gatto at Peggy's Mixed-Up Art:



























From DRyan327 at Purple Toes Jewelry:






From Danit at DishVish:



From Robin Norgren at Well of Creations:


From Judy at Judy A. Goddard, Artisan:




How Does My Garden Grow?

It just keeps Growing and growing and growing!














From Mommy Tyme at Mommy Tyme Bath and Gifts:



From Amy at Paper and Gluestix:



From Art Ist at One A Day:

From Ramona at Create With Joy:





















From IM GIRL at IM GIRL:

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

Kings, Queens and Diamond Rings
Domino's and Pretty Things
Papers, Fabrics, and Buttons more,
ETSY friends and BLOGS galore

Jewels, Beads and Skeleton Keys
Nothing to hoe and nothing to weed
There are the things that I adore,
Beautiful scraps on my Garden Floor.

I Sing, I Dance, I do not Care,
I wear the flowers in my hair
How does my garden Grow?
Just visit my Blog and you will know

It started with a little bead, and it grew
as if it were a seed ~
I LOVE to see my Garden grow and visit my
friends to and fro
Come get your Bouquet,
It's yours to take
It will consist of friendships and challenges to make

One thing I know for sure, it's nothing that I do ~
My Beautiful,Whimsical Garden.....
It grows because of YOU!



From Angela at A Life of Felt:





From Jewels at Lu's Mystic Blog:



From Gina at From The Corner Of My Eye:


From Linda at Liveart:


From Lisa at The Wright Stuff:


From Angie at Artangel:



From Maggie at The Magpie's Nest:


From Shelly at Pics by Shel:


From Gemma at Gemmas Daybook:



From Sharon at Plumrose Lane:



From Loretta at Whatever.....Comes to My Mind:


From Stephanie at Dragonfly Design Studios:





From Lisa at Priti Studio:


From Eva at to be determined:

10 comments:

Gina said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm mean really WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love as always Gina x x x

artangel said...

What a fabulous collection - I've never seen so many entries!

Cyndi you've done a fine job, collecting and posting all these - i think you deserve a sit down and a cup of tea now! x

Shelinwa said...

yes you did a great job of posting awesome work everyone. Love them all. What a treat we get every Sunday!!!

Shel

Judy Goddard said...

What a great collection! I love them all!

But, the Link to my blog works, even though it's spelled wrong. (?)

My url is www.JudyAGoddardArtisan. The t was left out. 80)

Small Footprints said...

Thank you, Angie - just poured myself that cup of tea - wish you were here to enjoy it with me! :)

Thanks for catching that typo, Judy ... I've fixed it ... my apologies!

Magpie said...

Every one is wonderful! Such a variety!

Thanks for all the work Cyndi! You did an awesome job!

luthien said...

wow!!! such solid entries this week and my ... you are right ... so many played with us this week! what lovely entries and a fabulous write up to compliment!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

I love seeing this rich collection all together-such gorgeous work!

peggy gatto said...

What a feast for the eyes!!!!
I know it took time to do this show and I just loved it!
Thank you!

Gale said...

I really loved these garden poems...stirred my heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...