Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "Freedom"

What a wonderful collection of submissions we have for this week's challenge and so many different aspects of the theme - I love that!

And now here are the submissions for this week's challenge...

Freedom

from Peggy's Mixed Up Art
Living Flag 1917

from Mandy's Magical World of Art
Fly Free

from ARTic Blonde Creations
Freedom

from Well of Creations
Sunshine Served

from Judy A Goddard
freedom

from Paper and Gluestix
free

from The Wright Stuff
Freedom

from Art Happens
Butterflies are Free

from Pics by Shel
Freedom
from Gemma's Daybook
Freedom
from Magpie's Nest
Yankee Girls
from Whatever Comes to My Mind
Freedom
from Dragonfly Studios
Chicken Freedom





A very special thanks to all of you who participated in our challenge! Be sure to stop by and visit each of these talented individuals to read more about the creative process and inspiration behind their submissions.




4 comments:

Gina said...

Wonderful work everybody:D XXX

peggy gatto said...

I always love seeing them all together, each has it's own unique message!
Thanks!

IM GIRL said...

All Freedom challenges are simply awesome this week!! I hated that I missed this one. I still have a house full but I was dying to check it to see all the fabulous entries!!

artangel said...

I'm really sorry to have missed this one too - love the theme. Though I can still enjoy the fabulous submissions as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...