Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "Other Worlds"

The portals opened this week and whisked us away to worlds far and wide. We journed to space, Middle Earth and the secret world of forest and glade inhabited by the little folk, the ones we're not meant to see and the spirits of nature. Imaginations were given free reign and you didn't disappoint. I've thoroughly enjoyed travelling with you. Thank you so much for joining in and sharing your wonderful creations.

Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow to pick up our new theme.


Kiki


Maggie









Susan's crafty corner


Sandy







Gemma



And finally, an invasion from other world's shared by Kelly Jeanette














8 comments:

Kiki said...

Hello ...and yay..this was such fun...such gorgeous art and creations ! everyones is super magical and gorgeous!

I enjoyed meeting all you talented souls..this is my first time playing...I will have fun visiting all your blogs and taking a peek at your creative worlds!
Happy Creating
victoria~

Shelinwa said...

Well WOW what an anazing job everyone. So fun and different. Glad you joined in Kiki.
The video at the end is amazing too.

GREAT WORK PAT YOUR SELVES ON THE BaCK

artangel said...

This theme lends itself to extra creative entries and they haven't disappointed! Well done everyone!

Plumrose Lane said...

All these submissions were really fabulous!! Loved visiting the blogs and discovering more behind the creations ~ thanks!

ChatElaine said...

What fabulous creations this week, I still have a few more to visit. Maybe I could have popped in my bracelet but wasnt sure if it fitted the theme. I know its too late now but if you fancy visiting be my guest! 80))

http://chatelainejewellery.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-design-banglebracelet.html

luthien said...

i just loved this theme :) and what wonderful places we went to!! well done!!

Judy Goddard said...

It's so much fun going through all the blogs and seeing not only the wonderful entries but the blogs that they are posted in. The more blogs I visit, the more I see the personalities of the people I enter into the challenges with. This is the gift!

Tammie said...

oh, I wish I had known about this, one day late.... another time. I love all the art in this. And I remember yours.... I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...