Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meet & Greet - BeckLee Cottage Designs


It's been ages since I've had the pleasure of writing a Meet and Greet for one of our new team members and so it's with great delight I introduce you to Linda of BeckLee Cottage Designs. Linda is the curator of her own etsy shop where she offers a beautiful assortment of handmade jewelry creations. This self taught jewelry artist explained to me one day, how she first came to dabble in jewelry arts when she was given some wire by a jewelry manufacturer, who loved her creations and her new part-time career was launched.

Linda also hosts her blog, BeckLee Cottage Designs, where she selflessly promotes other etsy artists focusing primarily on new etsy shops.
I've had the pleasure of getting to know this wonderful woman more personally over the past few weeks. Her caring and giving nature combined with a sense of gratitude and innate artistic talent all work together to make up the fabulous person she is. I know there's loads more to get to know from the person behind the artist and so I invite you to do so, and join me in welcoming our newest member Linda ~ Welcome Linda!

11 comments:

luthien said...

hello Linda!!
welcome to the team! i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself tremendously here :)) can't wait to get to know you better :)
HUGS!!
luthien :)

Shelinwa said...

Hey Linda WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!!
WE have fun and are a fun team to be a part of. I have been here since November and LOVE IT!!
:Looking forward to getting to know you better too.
Shel

artangel said...

It's lovely to meet you Linda, a huge welcome hug for you! I'm sure you'll fit right in here :)
Angie xox

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Welcome to the team, Linda- you're gonna love it here! BTW, I LOVE your work and the photographs you take of it are wonderful!
Hugs,
Stephanie

Small Footprints said...

WhooHoo! WELCOME LINDA! I'm so glad you're here (my Asheville "Sista"). I think you'll love being a part of this team!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Cyndi

Magpie said...

Welcome to our team Linda! We're so happy you're here, and I hope you're going to love being part of this creative bunch!

Maggie
xo

patk860 said...

Welcome Linda! You'll have a great time on this team with so many wonderful women... we're one fun loving, supportive group!

priti.lisa said...

I am excited to meet you and get to know you better, Linda! I just know you are going to love being a part of our friendship circle.
Welcome X0X

Tammy said...

Hi Linda. Welcome! I know you'll enjoy getting to know the members of this great team. Some of them you already know. I look forward to getting to know you. This team of ladies are very inspiring and ready to lend a hand at any time so don't be shy.
hugs,
Tammy

WrightStuff said...

A big welcome to you Linda - I'm looking forward to find out more about you and your creations!!

Judy Goddard said...

Welcome Linda! This is a great place to promote, have fun, and get to know some extraordinary people.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...