Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - Enjoy a trip to Mexico!

What a splash of colour! Did it hit you in the face all bright and delicious?

Today we are celebrating something of the colourful culture of Mexico here at Inspiration Avenue and I'm delighted to share the entries to our challenge.


Makes me want to jump on the next plane out there. Someone get me a tequila cocktail! In no particular order...



Me - Lisa Wright












Darla's bay side to mountain side

Priti Lisa



Peggy

6 comments:

EVA said...

What a fabulous collection of contributions!! "Mexico" was a most inspiring theme! I'm sorry I did get my act together to play along.

Great creations everyone!!!

Becklee Cottage Designs said...

I am awe struck with the colors and the beauty of the submissions. So much talent and thought is evident in each creation. Great Job!

Kiki said...

Hi everyone! Wow...these are all super magnificent!! beautiful colorful and meaningful! A wonderful theme you chose Lisa!! Shine on everyone!
Victoria~

Magpie said...

Wow, how awesome are all of these creations!! Everyone has captured what is at the heart of Mexico. Amazing job, everyone!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was thrilled by this theme, Lisa. I enjoyed everyone's take on the theme, too. So many different creations came from the same theme, yet all had the color and flavor of Mexico. Thanks again for picking such a fun challenge this week.

Small Footprints said...

Wow! What a stunning collection of work! I love the brilliance and boldness of each piece. Truly ... each artist has capture the essence of Mexico!

Great job everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...