Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "Uncalled for..."

When I volunteered to do this week's challenge,
The words
Uncalled for
just popped into my head, and I went with it.
At first I think the challenge seemed too...
unsettling...too serious.
But, in the end,
I have a thought-provoking,
truely, fabulous collection of art
to post this week.
Some heart-breaking, and some made me laugh.
You should all be so proud of yourselves
for stretching your wings
and Soaring!!!
Please click on the links,
it is worth your time to read the stories behind the art.

































Stop back tomorrow for a new challenge :)

Have a fruitful week,
Dove
filled with LOVE.













5 comments:

artangel said...

This was a really interesting theme - I love how everyone came at this from different angles, such fascinating work.

Gina said...

Fabulous pieces everyone !! XXX

Small Footprints said...

This was really wonderful ... such profound work ... pieces that really make one think. Wouldn't this make a great, social-impact show in a high-end gallery somewhere!

Great job everyone!

Kiki said...

Hey everyone..these are all intriguing, beautiful..and fabulous! Always fun to check out everyones creations..I truly enjoy it!
Wish I had something finshed in time to share! I will simply enjoy everyones!

anyways..awesome..you all rock and dazzle me each week..
Victoria~

Magpie said...

Such a thought-provoking theme! I loved every one of the entries. I wish I'd had time to enter something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...