Time once again for another fabulous IA Weekly Challenge and this week our theme will be Incognito. This word summons a slew of artistic impressions and the definition alone is intriguing ~ why what word functions as an adjective, adverb AND a noun ~ wow!
[in-kog-nee-toh, in-kog-ni-toh] adjective, adverb, noun
1. having one's identity concealed, as under an assumed name, esp. to avoid notice or formal attentions.
2. with the real identity concealed: to travel incognito.
3. a person who is incognito.
4. the state of being incognito.
5. the disguise or character assumed by an incognito.
So have fun, be expressive, and let us see what you dream up with the word Incognito! Remember, all entries must be new works of art ~ created by you, and posted on your own blog by 12noon on Sunday, November 21st EST. Be sure to leave a comment on this posting so we can find your creation and include it in our follow-up posting.
And a special reminder... those participating in this month's challenges are automatically entered for a chance to win this gorgeous original painting by our very own Maggie of Magpie Mine. Good luck everyone and...
Ray Caesar's Incognito
Alice Thompson's Incognito
nina pak fine art photography
frog kitten - WCA