Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Challenge Results - "Community"

Community
Well, I found out first-hand that "Community" is a
lovely concept, but tricky to translate into art!
As usual, you all did not disappoint,
and we have some AMAZING entries
for this challenge!

Please click and visit each blog
to read the stories behind the art!
This week especially, each piece
has its own story to tell,
not just visually, but in words.

Without anymore ado, here are
this week's wonderful submissions:



















Check back for next week's challenge!
Thanks for joining us!

6 comments:

IM GIRL said...

These are all fabulous submissions for this challenge. Perfect theme for the holiday season!

artangel said...

I didn't get chance to create anything this week sadly but I can certainly enjoy all the submissions! Lovely heart-warming theme and great work!

priti.lisa said...

I am so sorry I didn't get my act together...
great submissions here :)

Felicia Kramer said...

I was a little stumped with the theme, but more importantly, I ran out of time due to unexpected (some sad) events last week.

These are all wonderful interpretations! Great work!

Becklee Cottage Designs said...

I loved this weeks entries. Sadly I was not one of them. Family illness stuff.

Tammy said...

I wanted to make something for this wek but didn't have a chance to. I loved this theme Maggie. It could have went a lot of ways. Well it did from the show of entries here. It's always so fun to see how it is interpreted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...