Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Insires you? Here are the answers to the question this week!!!



I am so inspires this week by all of the entries
WOW 
So many artists played this week
 there are so many neat blogs and art and writings
Please take a moment and Check it out!!!!!
So as I wipe the sweat from my brow and hit post!
Grab a coffee, tea or wine and sit back for the ride.
The links are at the top of the images so you can travel through blogs!
Thank you for Inspiring us at Inspiration Avenue!!
Also don't forget that you are also entered to win the hair bands by Robin
Info in the right sidebar!



Peggy

 




























































4 comments:

Tammy said...

Magnificent submissions! I love the diversity, as always and yet some of them are intertwined in one another. A common thread here and there. Thanks for sharing your inspirations, everyone.
Tammy

Heather said...

These are all so fun! I love seeing what inspires fellow artists! I would love to participate, next week! xo

IM GIRL said...

BRAVO! BRAVO!
I missed this week's submission but I LOVED seeing all the fabulous works and I have to say that THIS is exactly what inspires me...the creativity and works of so many artists here. It has never failed to "WOW" me here. I always leave with something new, raised expectations, greater appreciations, new inspirations and confirmation that there are no boundries...all you have to do is open your mind and your eyes and love what you do!
Thanks for the inspiration this week!

Evil Edna said...

wonderful and inspiring oooh v cirular!EE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...